once. more school

Zayn started school. Kat his girlfriend since a year ago when they first met was always with him and Louis was always with his boyfriend Oli.

When they got home they didn't talk. They weren't as close as they use to be but they were still close. Louis blames Kat. Zayn blames Oli.

When Kat comes over Louis always had to invite Oli over because he didn't want to be left alone. He hated being alone.

His auntee Meg was sick again so he rarely saw her. When they were at the playground after lunch a boy about Louis' size tried to take Kat's lunch.

So Zayn being the good boyfriend is took it back and defended her. Or he tried to when he was pushed to the ground. He got up and pushed the boy back but he was smaller.

Kat ran to Louis tapping his shoulder. Louis turned and glared at her. "What?" He asked rudely. "Zayn's hurt. The big boys are hurting him." She said.

"Shit. Where is he?" Louis asked. Kat lead Louis to where Zayn was balled up and getting kicked. He saw red.

He threw the boy off Zayn and started to beat him up really badly. The teacher pulled the eight year old back and held him.

Louis was panting and he was small but he did some damage. So Tricia was called and when she saw Zayn's bruises being pregnant she broke down crying.

Later in the hospital with the whole family there Zayn started to have a nightmare. When he started whimpering and crying Tricia held him.

"N-No. Lou. W-Want Lou. L-Lou!" He shouted and he was thrashing so Tricia had to put him down. Louis climbed on the bed sleepily and held Zayn and it was like Zayn knew his touch because he didn't thrash but he still screamed.

"Its okay. Lou's got you. I've got you."