cinco. special appointments

Tricia frowned as she held Louis on her leg. "Is he okay?" She asks frowning. "Yes ma'am he's fine he just seems to be a little slower at developing." The doctor says.

"Is that normal?" Patricia asks. "For baby that came out of the wound early. Yes it is. Zayn will be fine. I promise." The doctor smiles.

Tricia nods gratefully. "Thank you doctor." Patricia says placing Louis on the floor and standing. "You're welcome." He says crouching down to Louis with a marker.

"You don't want anyone to sign your cast?" He asks. "Only Zaynie. And Aunt Meg." Louis responds instantly. "No like no one else." He adds making the doctor raise an eyebrow at Patricia.

Patricia have him a look of confusion as well. "Do you know how to spell Zayn?" The doctor asks opening the marker.

"Mhmm. Louis' four so Louis know. Z. A. Y. N." He spelled and the doctor wrote every letter he said to write. Louis clapped when he saw it. "Be careful down those stairs next time okay Lou?" The doctor said.

Louis nodded. "Louis will. Bye mister Harry." He smiled. Patricia started to lead them out when the doctor stopped her once more. "You are pregnant. I just got the results." He tells her. She nods smiling widely at him.

They walked into the waiting room, Louis with a pen clutched tightly in his hand. "Zayn!" He called running to his brother. He showed Zayn his arm and the marker.

"Wrote your name on my cast Zee." He said grabbing his little brother's hand. "Lob Lou." Zayn said which was one of the few words he knew. Every word he knew ended with Lou.

They were only two and four and attached at the hips. You couldn't have one without the other. You tried to separate them and they will kick, scream, and bite.

"What did the doctor say?"