uno. first birthday

"Louis William!! Doniya Elise!! Both of you have five seconds to get down here or so help me I'm going to punish both of you." Yaser's voice boomed through the halls.

The twins giggled before heading to see what Yaser wanted. Doniya was running while Louis was crawling. Louis couldn't walk yet but he could talk.

Much like how Doniya couldn't talk yet but she could walk. Yaser sighed a little and grabbed his daughter first to dress her in her Christmas dress.

"Up. Baba. Up." Louis whined from the floor. When Yaser told him to wait he started wailing. Patricia came rushing downstairs in her night gown.

"What's wrong with my baby?" She pouted. "Mum. Up." He cried reaching for her. She picked the currently naked baby up in her arms and kissed his cheek.

She took a diaper and placed it on him. She then started to dress him while he played with her hair. "My handsom little boy." She smiled kissing his cheek.

A while later the whole family was crowded around the two singing Happy Birthday. "Blow out the candles." Yaser smiled as they tried and eventually helped them making everyone clap.

Louis and Doniya clapped too although they didn't know what they were clapping for. Yaser pulled out the candle and smashed both their faces in the cake.

Louis cheered and ate the cake off of his face happily. Doniya whined but no one really paid attention. "Mu!" She called and Yaser and Patricia looked at her. "Baby." Tricia giggled picking her up.

"Say it again." Patricia said. "M-Mum." Doniya whined. "Ew." She said next wiping cake off her face. "Let's get you cleaned up." Yaser said him and Tricia heading to the bathroom.

"Mum. Up. Baba. Up. Up." Louis cried from the floor. He tried to stand like he saw Doniya do but fell down. The party was too loud and no one really paid attention to him. "Up." He cried tears streaming down his face. He tried again finally standing.

He tried to move forward only to fall. He kept trying eventually walking all the way to the stairs which he crawled up. He headed to his sick Aunt Meg's room. "How'd you get here?" Meg smiled weakly.

"Ouis alked. Nana eg."