veintetres. puberty train

Fifteen Years
Thirteen Years

Zayn giggled kicking his feet in the air behind him. "And Zee got hair Lou. Zee grow a mustache." He continues the Skype call he has going with Louis.

Louis smiled laid on his bed as well. His door was locked and he was laid in bed talking to Zayn. He had already had dinner as well as Zayn so now they were just talking about anything and everything.

"That's great Zee. You're growing up becoming a big boy now." Louis says with a smile. "Zee got boner too." Zayn says making Louis choke on absolutely nothing.

"What?" He sputters but Zayn just gives him a flustered look. "Well prince part was hurting so Zee told Baba and he called it a boner so Zee looked it up online." Zayn says.

"No be mad pwease." Zayn says making Louis shake his head. "I'm not just shocked Zee. How did you get rid of it?" He asks before realizing how the question sounded. He's thirteen. He's thirteen. Louis had to remind himself.

He wasn't blind. Zayn was very much attractive and Louis was very much gay. "Zayn touched himself. It what web said." Zayn tells Louis.

"Okay Zee let's talk about something else." Louis says with a force smile as his briefs felt tight. "But I want to tell you how good it felt. When I slid my hand up and down my cock." Zayn says making Louis sputter.

"Zayn." He choked. "I'm not that innocent Lou. But you like to baby me and I like to he babied, so I let you. I know what a boner is. I know how to handle it. I want your help though." Zayn adds making Louis just look at him in shock.

"I thought about you, when I touched myself. I thought about how good it'll feel to have your hand on me instead. You can't tell me you don't think about it to?" Zayn says hands slipping into his boxers.

"If you move any further I'll punish you baby boy."