veinteseite. virginity gone

Seventeen Years
Fifteen Years

When Louis made it home from work he definitely did not expect his baby brother to be laid in their bed with nothing but his sweater and some cat ears on.

But he wasn't complaining either.

"Zayn." Louis said firmly looking at the younger. "I want you to take my virginity Louis." Zayn says looking at his big brother.

Louis pulled off his uniform jacket and looked at Zayn. "Babe I'm sweaty and stuff let me shower first." Louis says but Zayn pulls him down kissing him firmly.

"We can shower after." Zayn says kissing Louis more. Louis is a bit hesitant but soon he kisses Zayn back and lays him down on the bed.

"Mm. Kitten." Louis moans leaving a bruise on the spot just below Zayn's ear. Zayn let's out soft whimpers here and there but the room is mainly silent beside the sound of Zayn's skin against Louis' lips.

"Do you need prep?" Louis asks to which his little brother shakes his head. "The cat tail is a butt plug." Zayn mumbles shyly to which Louis leans down and kisses him.

"You're beautiful." Louis says with a sweet smile. "I love you kitten." He adds spreading Zayn's legs. Zayn looks up at Louis through his eyelashes and smiles as well.

"I love you too." He says. Louis pulls out the butt plug which is about the size of three fingers and positions himself at Zayn's hole. "You're clean right?" He asks to which Zayn nods.

Louis smiles then and pushes inside of Zayn slowly. Zayn has his hands on Louis' shoulders and his nails are digging in now and his eyes are closing in pain Louis is much bigger than he realized.

Louis is propped up on his elbows and leaning over Zayn. "Tell me when it's okay to move baby." Louis says to which Zayn nods.

"Y-You can move." Zayn says looking up into his boyfriend's eyes. Louis gives Zayn another kiss as he slides his cock out of him and then slowly pushes back in.

He looks down upon hearing Zayn gasp. He didn't want Zayn to be in pain but before he can speak Zayn stops him. "C-Can you do that again?" He asks so Louis does.

Zayn gasps again but this time Louis knows it's of pleasure. He does it again and again before he forced himself to move deeper.

"F-faster Lou." Zayn says and Louis does his best to do so. He turns to get a little more comfortable and from Zayn squeal he knows he's done something right. "Right there Louis yes!" Zayn squeals.

So Louis pounds into the area repeatedly and mercilessly now knowing that his brother enjoys it. He goes again and again until he feels Zayn clench around his cock and watches Zayn orgasm in between their stomachs.

Louis orgasms next inside of his brother and he falls beside Zayn when he's done. Zayn buries his face in Louis chest his whole body red in embarrassment. "I love you Lou." He says sweetly.

"And I love you even more."