diesiseis. middle school

Twelve Years
Nine Years

When Louis got to middle school he knew it would be different but he didn't think it'd be as hard as it was. Doniya told everyone he was gay so half the school already dislikes him.

He had no one to sit with at Lunch besides Oli who had given up on being Louis' friend because he didn't want to be an outcast. So basically he really just missed Zayn.

Louis sat alone when someone put their plate in front of him. More like four people. "Hi I'm Luke. I like your hair." The blonde says.

"These are my friends Michael, Calum, and Ashton. Everyone likes us cause we're Australian. We also play futbol and we want you to be our friend. Well Mikey is a cheerleader." Luke says beaming.

"Why?" Louis asks. "Because we saw you playing footie alone and you are awesome. And also everyone needs a friend and you're all alone." Ashton speaks up.

"You don't care about me being gay?" Louis asks. Luke chuckled and placed his hand over Ashton's intertwining their fingers. "That'd make me a hypocrite wouldn't it mate?" Luke asks.

Louis blushes. "Oh I didn't know." He says. "It's cool. People don't dislike you because you're gay, they dislike you because your sister says you're a pedophile." Calum says.

Louis looks over at the boy with the dyed hair who hasn't spoken up yet. "Cal!" A screechy voice calls and Louis winces as well as Michael. The girl sits on Calum's lap and kisses his cheek.

"Hi babe who's this?" She asks eyeing Louis up and down. "I'm Louis." Louis says politely. She nodded. "I'm Kimberly. Call me Kim." She says as the bell rings.

Louis stands up and kept help but stare at Michael as he stands as well. He was wearing a skirt. It was the perfect length to show off his legs and not show his butt or anything else. He dropped his books and Louis knew he wouldn't be able to handle Mikey bending over.

"I've got it Princess."