quince. disney land

Eleven Years
Nine Years

Zayn held Louis' hand tightly in his own but he was bouncing because he couldn't contain his excitement.

They were in Disney world and although he was sad to find out Strawberry Shortcake wouldn't be there he was happy to me Belle and all the other princesses.

Because he was Louis' princess.

Meg and Ali lead them to the ride with the tunnel where you could see all the seven dwarfs and they were really enjoying themselves.

When they got back to their hotel room Louis climbed into his and Zayn's bed. "Lou, Kitten wan wear yelwow tomowow like Belle." Zayn mumbles sleepily.

"Of course Kitten. I love you." Louis says with a smile. "Kitten lob Lou." Zayn says puckering his lips for a kiss afterwards. Louis glances over at Meg who pretends not to be listening before pecking Zayns lips quickly.

"Oh." Ali gasps before giggling and clapping. "Lou kiss Zee. Gain! Gain!" She says making Meg turn to them. "Why do you want to watch them kiss? Bad girl." Meg giggles.

"Don't worry I won't tell Yaser and Tricia. You guys are adorable." Meg says. Louis smiles and runs to hug her. "This is why you're my favorite." Louis says.

Meg giggles. She had a feeling when they got older and found out the truth they'd be more than friends. "I love how you take care of him. You're the best big brother." Meg says.

Louis crawled back into the bed with Zayn smiling. "Thank you. I love my kitten." Louis blushes as Zayn snuggles into him.

Zayn purrs softly making Louis chuckle. "This is why I call him kitten." Louis says with a deep smile on his face. He was blushing a deep red.

Meg turned out the light. "Get some rest baby I have to get you two home tomorrow." Meg says and Louis nods curling into Zayn.

"I'll always protect my Kitten."