deicinueve. dont leave

Thirteen Years
Eleven Years

Louis bit his lip as he looked at Zayn who was asleep in his lap after a little trick or treating with him and Auntie Meg and Ali. He knew Zayn would have to go home tomorrow.

He wasn't even supposed to be there now.

Louis hated going to the airport with Aunt Meg to meet Yaser and Tricia. Zayn always screamed and it made him cry. And he hated crying.

Couldn't they see they were hurting Zayn?

When Meg parked at the house Zayn yawned and looked over at Louis. "Hold Lou." Zayn says reaching up.

Louis climbs out the front seat and opens the back door pulling Zayn in his arms and holding him by his thighs. "You're getting big Zee." He praises knowing how much Zayn loved to get praised.

Zayn giggles. "Tanks Lou." He says with a smile. Louis waits for Aunt Meg to open the door. She's holding a sleeping Ali and hands Louis the key.

Louis smiles and unlocks the door. He carries Zayn in throwing the key on the table by the door. He sits on the couch and goes to Strawberry Shortcake for Zayn.

"Lou!" Zayn giggled. "I Berry Sortcake." He says referring to the Strawberry Shortcake outfit he was wearing. "Yeah Kitten you are." He says giggling.

Louis was dressed as the red power ranger. "Come on. Let's go take our bath." Louis says pausing the show. Zayn pouted but followed. He only liked baths when Louis was there.

Louis ran their bath water and went into Aunt Meg's room. "I'm going to bath with Zayn and then we're going to bed." He tells her.

She's laying in the bed looking as tired as ever and Louis feels bad. He loves Aunt Meg like she was his own mother and hates to see her tired like she is. "We love you." He says kissing her forehead and leaving the room.

"I love you boys too."