ocho. sleep over

Louis was holding on tightly to Zayn who looked like he would fall asleep at any moment. It was dark and they had been walking for a long time their feet hurt.

"Back Lou?" Zayn asks yawning immediately after. "Mhmm." Louis says although he was getting weaker by the minute. He crouched down and let Zayn climb on his back. He held Zayn by his thighs and sighed in relief when seeing a park.

He carried Zayn to the bench and then sat down kicking off his shoes. He let Zayn lay across his lap and played with his hair while he fell asleep.

Louis stayed woke or tries to. He had to make sure no one tried to hurt Zayn because he knows his family would hate him even more if he did.

"ood Lou?" Zayn asks sleepily. Louis unzips his backpack and pulls out a granola bar opening it and handing it to his little brother. Zayn nibbled on it before handing it back.

"Safe Lou pieze." He says and Louis smiles leaning down to pack his lips. Which was okay because his mum did it to Zayn. And him and Doniya when they were babies. So it's okay.

Right?

Louis finished the granola bar and threw the wrapper on the ground. A flashlight shined on them and he winced. Zayn was asleep.

He smiled when seeing Oli's mum. "Hi Oli's mum." Louis says. "Oh sweetheart. Your mum is worried sick. She's crying and stressing and they took her to the hospital." She says making Louis shrug.

"Doesn't care about Lou-me so I don't care about her." Louis says shrugging. "I'll call her and tell her you guys are safe." She says ignoring the last comment.

"Can we have a sleepover with Oli and Ed since it's the weekend?" Louis asks making his eyes big since it appears to be Grown ups' weakness. "Fine." She says grabbed Zayn from Louis lap making both boys whimper.

"Follow me to the car."