veintecuatro. family dinner

Sixteen Years
Thirteen Years

Things we're crazy after that Skype call. They weren't awkward they were actually closer if anything. But they hadn't physically saw each other since.

So when Louis showed up for a family dinner with Aunt Meg and her two kids Zayn couldn't contain his excitement.

He jumped on Louis wrapping his legs around his waist and holding him tight. Louis held him back laughing until he heard a sniffle.

"Zee?" He called. "I missed you so much Louis. I hate living without you. The people in middle School are so mean. Luke and Ashton help me when they can but they're in high school they can't protect me all the time." Zayn cries.

"One more year Zee. And I'll be graduating high school. Then I'll come and get you I promise." Louis whispers kissing his forehead softly.

Zayn nodded getting down and grabbing Louis hand. "Safaa first day of school is tomorrow. And it's gonna be my first day of eight grade." Zayn says leading Louis upstairs.

"Really that's co-" Louis is cut off when Zayn locks the door and pushed him on the bed. "Lou." He whimpers pulling off his shirt. Louis sat back not sure what to do.

"Mom and Baba-" Louis starts. "At the mall with the girls shopping. Won't be back for another two hours. I play guitar my room is soundproof and the door is locked Lou please." Zayn whimpers.

Louis tries to think of another excuse but when Zayn plants a kiss on his lips that he's been craving for months all rationality goes out the window.

He pulls off his shirt as well and flips them over. He litters Zayn's body in purple bruises that Zayn promises to say Gigi did later. He leaves them everywhere visible and non visible.

"Just let me do all the work."