seis. school blues

Louis, Zayn, and Doniya were all in the car with a pregnant Tricia on their way to school. Well Louis and Doniya were going to school. Zayn was just riding because of Louis.

When they made it to the school Patricia got out of the car and helped all three kids out.

She led them to the school funding out what classes they'd each be in. Doniya and Louis had the same class actually.

She walked them to their class and even walked in with them. When she grabbed Zayn's hand to leave is when it all went downhill.

"Um Lou?" Zayn asked his bottom lip quivering. Patricia shook her head. "No baby Louis can't come with us he has class." She says leading him out when he let out a scream.

"Lou!" He screeched running back in the classroom and holding on to his brother. He was sobbing in Louis' chest and Louis was rubbing his back.

Seeing as Patricia was pregnant the teacher took sympathy on her. "You can leave him here just don't bring him tomorrow I guess. He can stay for today though." She told Tricia who nodded gratefully.

"Thank you." She told the woman. After exchanging goodbyes Patricia left. Zayn was sat on Louis' lap and they were both coloring pictures of the mascot. A Tiger.

Doniya had seemed to make friends already and told them all sorts of things about Louis. Now no one in the class seemed to like him. It was like he had a disease.

Two little boys though came and sat at the table with him and Zayn. "Hi I'm Oli and dis is mwy litylle bwudder Ed. We tink your baey bwuder is adowable." He said.

Louis smiled widely. "Louis think he is too. He's only two years old and Louis doesn't like to leave him." Louis admits holding Zayn tighter as he says it.

"What happened to your arm?" Ed asked and unlike his brother he wasn't missing teeth so he spoke better. "Louis fell." Louis says sighing. "You can sign it if you want." Louis adds.

"Tanks we're gwonna be de best of fwiends."