》3• You're sister is my boss

"I may not always be there with you, But I will always be there for you."

                                                  ♡

S e j a l 's  P o v 

I wake up by the curtains being moved from the place and the sunlight kissing my face. I got up from the bed and saw Mary moving the curtains and allowing Sunlight peeking whole through the room.

After I rubbed my eyes, I saw a Tea cup placed on the Night stand and I smiled at Mary.

"Thanks Mary," I said, Showing her the cup, "for this."

"No problem, Sweetie. Infact you should thank Nishanth. He said you love Ginger tea plus, he made this by himself for you." She finished. I was in Awe! He made the freakin' Tea for me, "And, Shower and come down for the breakfast."

I nodded and placed the tea on the table. I tied my hair into a high bun with my rubber band. I went to washroom and brushed with the spare brush. I washed my face with the fruit face wash and Came out. I took the cup and went to the balcony.

Opening the door, I was awestruck by the scenary infront of me. The scenary was of huge garden consists of different flowers, fruits and vegetables. The sky was sunny, To start a fresh day.

After putting the Cup on the stand, I saw there was some clothes on the bed. Who the fruits kept the clothes, without the knowledge of me?

There was blue skinny jeans along with a peach off-shoulder crop top and blue sleeveless Cardigan. And there was a note too;

Hi!
Wear this clothes for today! Come soon after the shower. After breakfast, We'll get to your hotel and get your luggage.
                - Nishanth ;)

I smiled and rushed to washroom. I quickly took a hot shower and wore my clothes. Ah! It's official I ❤ These clothes.

I pulled my hair into a braid and went down to have my breakfast. As I moved to dinning area, I saw Nishanth sitting there with an Impatient look on his face.

"Hey." I said as I sat beside him. He looked at me and sighed .

"Finally, You're here. I was starving."

"Ah! You should have ate right. Anyways, I'm starving too." I said as I opened the lids. The aroma of paneer and roti hit my nostrils and I squealed.

"It's been months since I've ate this." I said as I breathed the aroma.

"Yeah. Me too." He replied, serving himself and me. I tore the roti and dipped in the paneer and moaned. God! I love paneer.

After finishing my breakfast, I got into the car with Nishanth.

"Which hotel?"

"Hotel charolette." I replied. He nodded and took me to the hotel.

The drive was filled with the songs of Varun dhawan and shraddha kapoor.

"You know, Sun saathiya is my favourite." Nishanth said, looking on the road, "Shraddha's moves are lit af."

"Yeah. But, Mine's Chunar. The way varun dances with the emotions." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah." He rolled his eyes and parked the car in front of the hotel.

We both got inside. "Umm. . . Actually, I came yesterday right. Is my problem fixed?" I asked.

"Yes, Ms. Kumar. Here's your keys." She smiled at me. I took the keys and went to my room with Nishanth.