》12• Let's go beaching!!

❝you touched the place in my heart, where love runs wild.❞

S e j a l P o v

"Let's go, Jal. Shruti must be landing soon," Karthik said, putting his IPhone X in his back pocket. I nodded, taking my wallet and mobile.

"Ok, Nish and priyanka. It was nice meeting you. Bye, Nish." I said, hugging him and priyanka.

"Bye," Priyanka said.

"Who's Shruti?" Nishanth asked. I rolled my eyes.

"She's her sister," Karthik said, Looking at him directly into his eyes.

"You are the only child, right?" Nishanth asked, With a suspicious look. God!

"She's my cousin sister, Dude." I said, Pulling karthik outside, "Bye."

I don't know what priyanka said, But I heard what Nishanth said:

"She's very special to me, Priyanka."

❃ ─ ❃

"WOAH! Your dude, Is really possessive." Karthik said, Pulling in the parking of airport. We both got down and went to arrivals point.

After 5 minutes, There came a beautiful girl. He said that's Shruti.

"Hey, karthik!!!" She yelled Nd hugged karthik. I just smiled at these both.

"Hey, Shru. This is Sejal. My girlfriend. Sejal, This is Shruti. My best friend." He said and I nodded.

"Hey, Shruti. I'm Sejal. Naam tho suna hi hoga," I giggled after I said.

"Haan. Mein ne suna. Karthik ke mouth se," She said and I laughed. After taking her luggage, We kept in the car trunk and drove to my house.

─ ❄ ─
"Your going to stay with, Sejal. OK?" Karthik asked, Shruti. She nodded.

"Ok then. Come on, Shruti. I'll show you both around tomorrow. OK?" I asked, Putting her luggage in the guest room.

"Okiee. Good night," She said and gave a karthik kiss on his cheek. I hugged him and he went to his house, waving us good bye.

She went to guest bedroom and I went to my room. Taking a hot shower, I wore my Pj's. I went to check on Shruti. She was ready in her pj's to sleep.

"Hey. Can I sleep with you, in your room?" She asked. I smiled.

"Sure. Why? If I may ask?"

"I'm afraid to sleep alone." She said and I smiled. We both went to my room.

"Hey. Can I ask you sth?" I asked, bitting my lip. She nodded.

"Do you... umm.... like... Karthik?" I asked. She looked at me widened eyes.

"It doesn't matter. Your his girlfriend anyways," She said looking away.

"Just answer me." I said.

"Yes. I love him. But he can't see it." She said, wiping away her tears.

Oh, Shruti!

"Good night, Sejal. I wanna see New york around." She said, Pulling the duvet to her face.

I sighed and slept.

****

The very morning came fast !

I woke up and saw Nothing beside me. Where is Shruti? Maybe in washroom?

Suddenly, My balcony opened. I saw, Shruti coming from the balcony holding her yoga mat. That's why she's so flexible and fit.

"Good morning." I said and removing the hair mess on my face.

"Good morning you too. I've made tea for you. Drink and go for bath. I hope you like tea?" She said, Placing the yoga mat on the table.

"Yeah. Thanks."

We both got ready and went to karthik's place. He was ready wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

"Let's go, ladies?" He asked. We both nodded.

I got into the driver's seat. Shruti sat in the passenger seat and karthik in the back seat.

"Where will we go?" I asked, Putting on my sun glasses.

"LET'S GO BEACHING!" Karthik said, Me and Shruti laughed.

"Ok, sir." I said and drove to the beach.

_______________________

A U T H O R 'S N O T E

HEY FOLKS!

Double update today! Wohooooooooo!

So maybe my parents and sister went to super market to buy groceries. I've been alone studying. They asked me to come. But I insisted . So that I can write Another last part😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So... I wrote this in hurry. Hope you like it 😁😊

And.......

Don't forget to:

Vote

❥ Comment

❥ Share

• Q u e e n I n C u r l s •