》7• Make a wish

"Make a wish,
Take a chance,
Make a change."

S e j a l  P o v

"Yes, Aditi. Everything's ready. Do you wanna see it?" I asked, Putting my pink and yellow charts on the table and holding the mobile in between my shoulder and ear.

"No, No, Coco. I believe you. I want this to be a hit! You know how much we worked for this right?" Aditi asked, With a concerned voice.

"Yes, Choco. I know. I'm ready and I hope it'll be a grand hit." I said, nibbling my bottom lip.

"Ok, coco. Bye. Get ready. The event held at-" I cut off her, in between.

"7pm. I've 3 hours. Don't stress. Bye."

"Bye." She hung the call and I sighed. Today there's an event going on. And I'm the designer for the clothes. Me and Aditi are freaking out about this event. It's really big event held in the New York.

I sighed as My hand are trembling.

"Stop, Trembling." I turned to see the owner of the voice. The owner was leaning on the door, folding his arms around his chest with a messy watery hair and with a smile on his face.

"Common, Batuk. I'm freaking out here." I said to Nishanth. He came and hugged me.

"Don't worry. You'll rock the event." He whispered in my ears, kissing my forhead.

"Hmm."

"What hmm? Just go and get ready. You just have 3 hours, silly." He said and I went to my room. In my flat, one room did became a Office room.

I went to washroom. I took a hot, long shower. I wrapped a white towel around my head and wore my robe. I applied smokey eyes, Mascara, Nude lipstick. I wore my green and black lace gown. I tied my hair into a bun and put on my olive green earrings.

Yes

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm ready.

I chanted the words in my mind, before exiting my room. I took my phone and wallet from the table and came out after locking the door.

I sighed and wore my black pumps. I got into the lift and Went to floor G.

I saw, Nishanth waiting for me in his car. I quickly got into the car.

"You ready?" He asked. God.

"Y-yeah." I replied.

"Oh, God! It's fine. Nothing gonna happen. Trust me and have a little faith in yourself." He said, Putting his hand on Mine, Rubbing.