》16• We've 4 days!

you have a place in my heart, no one ever could have.

"We've four days, with us, Sejal." Nishanth yelled over the phone, while I'm cooking Dal. It's Sunday afternoon and we both got over it, after that cafè incident. Like really.

"I know, Nish. I know. Let's go, somewhere." I said, switching the stove off.

"Ok. I've a plan. 4 days. 4 plans." He said, excitedly. I nodded.

"Ok. Let's make a plan, then." I said.

"Ok, so, first This day is gonna be of The new fair they've arranged. Tomorrow... let's plan later. Now, freaking go and get ready. I'm coming, like there, Rn." He hung the call and I sighed and went to my room.

Taking the towel, I jumped into the hot shower. Coming out, I wrapped the towel around myself and Came to My wardrobe.

Picking out a cute, pink crop top and blue torn jeans with an white overall, I wore my dress.

Pulling my hair into a pony, I applied nude lipstick and Mascara

Eating a waffle, I wore my white converse and went out with my wallet and mobile.

There he was. Standing in the white shirt, blue jeans and white blazer with a cutest smile on his face. Removing his sunglasses from his face, He opened the door for me.

"So... let's start then. Yeah?" He asked. I nodded. He started the car and We left for the 2 hour ride.

After 2 hour ride, finally we reached the fair. The fair was of a theme of light pink and white, which matched my outfit.

"Hey, the theme and my outfit are twinning!" I squealed clinging onto his arm.

"Well... Yeah!" He said and we entered, after taking the tickets from the counter.

The first one, I saw was, The candyfloss shop. Like a 5 year old, I grabbed his arm and took him to the store. I ordered one pink candy floss and he gave me.

"Let's go to, Small rides." I said, licking the left over candy floss on the stick.

"No. First, haunted house, Dude!" He said and dragged me inside of the haunted house.

Well, I'm afraid!

Carefully, we both went inside. The sounds, Lights of the haunted house were very scary, that I sidely hugged him. Nishanth bravely, took me.

A hand fall on my shoulder and I squealed "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OH my God! Your making me deaf!" The skeleton guy, removed his mask and said. Me and Nishanth laughed and apologised.

After the Haunted house, It was becoming dark. As we came to fair at some 5 or something.

"Now, the best part comes," Nishanth whispered, "The ferry's wheel."

I smiled at the bright lights popping from the ferry's wheel.

We both took our tickets and Took a seat in the ferry's wheel.

Suddenly, the ferry's wheel stopped at the middle of the ride, that to at the top place.

"SORRY! THERE IS A ERROR! WE'RE GONNA FIX IT! HAVE PATIENCE FOR A WHILE!"

One guy yelled. We all sighed. The city looked beautiful from the top with many different lights.

"This is so, beautiful." I said, looking at the city.

"Just like you." He continued, "And I wished you were mine."

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

What was that last line, all about? OMFG!

Ikr!

I love you all <3 !

Well, sorry for the short chapters. The chapters are gonna be short :(

I hope you all understand !

Countdown: 4 days more 😭

Don't forget to: Vote, Comment and share 💞

Hope you like the chapter ! x

xo