》4• I'll miss you

"What is meant to be; Always finds a Way."

S e j a l P o v

"I've reached."

I click send to Nishanth. I was exhausted. So, Without calling I just sent him a text, That I reached Canada. Aditi, My boss asked me to take a day off tomorrow, If I'm tired from the trip.

"It's fine, Aditi." I said, over the phone when I called her, "If today I take rest, Tomorrow I'll be fine."

"It's up to you, Jal. Anyways, I've important thing to tell you." She said, "In the office. Bye."

"Bye, Ad." I hung the call.

Aditi and me are more like best friends less than the boss and employee. She's been my strength and courage upto date. When my 3 idiots weren't around me, she use to cheer me up. We've got know each other's things. But, She didn't show his brother's photo.

And, Obviously I know her brother's name when we didn't even met.

I hailed a cab and asked him to drive to my apartment. About me, I'm an Upper middle class girl. My parents live in Texas, Whereas I live in Canada. My mom, Sumithra kumar, A housewife and dad, Raghu Kumar, A general manager in a company.

I quickly paid the driver money, Took my luggage and went to apartment. I threw the luggage on the either sides of the room and slept on the bed, With my exhausted body.

•°•°

Ting. Ting. Ting. Ting. Ting.

Urgh! Fruits this messages. I groaned and Sat on the bed still closing my eyes.

After rubbing my eyes, I took my phone 8 And saw the stupid Messages. 10 texts from Nishanth; 8 messages from Maya; 8 messages from Nithya; 8 messages from Riya.

Oh lord !

I quickly called Nishanth. He lifted the mobile in 1 ring.

"Oh my God, Sejal! You fucking only texted me. And You didn't reply messages and calls. What's wrong with you? You know how much I was worried for-" I cut him between his talk.

"Oi, Stop! I'm sorry, Baba. Chill! I was exhausted. So, I slept after coming To my apartment. I'm fine. Stop worrying." I said, rubbing my temple. This boy, Na!

"Ok. I'm glad your fine. I thought the cab Driver or somebody else kidnapped you." He sighed in relief and I chuckled.

"Ok, Fine. I've to talk to my friends. They're bugging me like you."

"OH, please! Shut up, ok! I wasn't bugging you. I was just worried. Anyways, Bye. My friends are here."

"Ok, Mr. Rathore. Bye." I hung the call. I opened the inbox.

Nishanth; 5:30; Friday:
Hi. OK. Thanks for the message.

Nishanth; 5:31; Friday:
You're fine? Why aren't you replying?

Nishanth; 5:32; Friday:
Oi! Reply please. I'm worried.

Nishanth; 5:33 pm; Friday:
Urgh! I'm getting insane! Tell anything.

Nishanth; 5:34 pm; Friday:
Why aren't you lifting the call?

Nishanth; 5:35 pm; Friday:
Did Driver kidnapped you and Threw your phone away? Oh, Shit! How would you see my text when he threw your phone away?