》6• Would you like to tag along?

S e j a l  P o v

It's been 3 weeks since I've arrived here. The Opening of our new company has been epic. Nishanth and Aditi got emotional after seeing each other. Like literally.

Today Is Saturday. I'm chilling watching Netflix and choco chip Ice-cream. I've been watching 13 reasons why, Until I got the call from Nishanth.

"Yeah," I said, Pausing the film I've been watching after putting the Ice-cream tub on the nightstand, "Tell me."

"Umm. . Can I talk to you?" Nishanth asked. I chuckled as he's getting nervous all of a sudden.

"Obviously."

"Not in phone. Could we meet in the cafè?" He said, I know, Right now he'll be playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Ok, Nish. I'll be in 10 minutes." I said and closed my Ipad and got up from my bed with the Ice-cream tub.

"Ok." He hung the call and I kept the Ice-cream tub in the freezer after closing the lid of it.

It's cold outside. I decided to change into my printed leggings and black plain oversized hoodie. I tied my messy hair into a high bun. I took my phone and clutch and came out.

I wore my flip-flops and Locked the door and got to the parking lot in lift. I started my car and drove to the Cafè.

After 10 minutes, I reached the cafè. I saw Nishanth waiting there. I quickly reached the table and sat there. He smiled as he saw me. The breathtaking smile.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" I asked, Placing my hand on his. My cold ones touched his warm.

"Umm. . ." He started.

"Tell me, Nish. Stop stressing." I said, squeezing his hand gently.

He took a large gulp from his glass. "Wouldyouliketocometomybrotherswedding?"

"Wait, What? I didn't catch you. Repeat it again." I said, As I didn't get a part.

"Ok. Would you like to come to my brother's wedding?" He asked, directly piercing his eyes into mine.

Like hell, I'd say, No.

"W-wait. Are you asking me to be your date to your brother's wedding huh?" I asked, still staring at him.

"Yes."

For a moment, My heartbeat skipped.

"So, Would you like to tag along?"

"I'd love to." I said. I see him smiled, indicating the relief in his face. I smiled too.

"Urgh! Thank you so much. It's not hard as much as I thought." He sighed in relief.

"No problem. Anyways, When are we leaving?" I asked, Drinking the cold coffee.

"Tomorrow. I'll take you in the morning. It's 3 hours ride from here. We'll be back by evening. Is it fine?" He said, drinking the protein shake.

"Ok. . . What's your brother's name and his Fiancé's Name?"

"Pranav Varma and Jasmine Kaur." He replied and I nodded.

"Nice." I replied, "When will you pick me up?"

"At 9. The weddings starts at 2." He said and I nodded once again.

"Just wear something traditional." He teased me with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll wear jeans and a crop top. Fine?"

"Ofcourse, You'd look hot."

Hot. Really?

"Duh!" I rolled my eyes. But, Something made me grin. Seeing me, he grinned too.