》5• New beginning

"Every moment is a; New beginning."

S e j a l  P o v

"Okay, Bye." I hugged adi, As I went inside the airport. I took my 2 Large suitcases.

I directly went to the security check and gave them my suitcases, As I took my boarding pass. With my passport, Boarding pass and Ticket I enetered into my gate. My gate number was 2.

After some half an hour,

"It is an announcement for the passengers travelling in flight No, 123D4J; Canada to New york. Please board you flight."

I quickly got up from my seat and rushed into hallway to reach the plane.

As I enetered, I was welcomed by the Air hostess who smiled warmly at me and took a look at my boarding pass.

"Mam, Your seat," She pointed at the right corner, "Is there."

"Thank you."

As I spotted my seat, I sat in my seat. The passengers were getting in and putting their luggage in the cabins.

After 5 minutes, Everyone got seated and the Air hostess started to give the instructions. I plugged my headphones to my Iphone and started to Listen Hawayein, Before I doze off.

°•°•°•

"Mam?" I was awake by a person waking me up, "The flight is about you land in few minutes."

"Well, Thank you." I replied with a smile. She nodded and left from my place.

I put my phone and headphones in the bag and leaned on the Seat.

"Dear passengers, Our flight is about to land successfully; Hence Do not remove your seat belts until we say. Thank you."

After 10 Minutes, we landed. I took my hand bag and immediately rushed down.

I went near the bus and got in. The bus took us to the airport and We got down. I went to luggage collecting are and waited there Until I got my luggage. It's 8 in the evening, And I'm literally starving to death. I didn't ate as I slept in the plane because of quick packing.

As I found my Two heavy luggages, I quickly took them put them in the trolley. I put my hand bag too. I dragged them until the entrance. I wait for that Mysterious guy; That aditi said.

Just then, I spot a card written In bold letters;

"SEJAL KUMAR"

I rushed to that card and saw;

It was none other than,

Nishanth Rathore.

Waiting for me with the card and Black roses.

-------

"Omg! So, You're the guy who's actually coming to pick me up?" I squealed as he started to drive to my flat.

"Yes, Sejal." He replied, bluntly. Putting his face on the road. What's wrong?

"Thank you." I said, bitting my nails.

"Anyways, When are your friends coming? Adi mentioned them, too." He asked, looking at me.

"They're gonna come with, Ad. And yeah, Is your House near to my flat?" I asked.

"Yup. It's just a single block away. In 2 minutes, you'd be in my house."

"Ooh." That's all I replied.

"And, So, Here we are." He said and stopped near a 20 story flat. I quietly got down from the car. Nishanth and me are carrying each of the suitcase. My floor is 15th. And Nishanth has keys.

Ad said me, ok!?

We quickly reached 15th floor by the elevator and Opened the flat keys.

The flat is,

Mind blowing.

The flat was of 2bhk. The hall was off emerald green colour. There was a Tv, Sofa, Tepoy and some stand. The Tv stand do contain cupboard too. It was cozy. As I got inside, There was a small kitchen enough for me. The kitchen contains a Balcony. Yay life!

It was the theme of red and white. And then, Dinning room which was consists of dinning table and shelves consists of some plates and glasses.

And then, A big balcony in the dinning room. It has chairs and A swing too.

Then Rooms. First room do contain a balcony. That was of sea blue and sea green colour with a attached washroom and a closet.

The rest of the House was amazing.

"Hey, There is enough groceries in the kitchen," Nishanth said, grabbing my attention, "I got it yesterday."

"Hoo! Thanks."

"Ok. I'll leave now. Bye." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Bye." I mumbled. I locked the door, As he left. I opened a suitcase and took out a Over-sized tee with tracks. I went into washroom and took a hot-shower.

After shower, I went to kitchen. I made myself Some pasta as I'm tired.

Just think to start a New beginning, before drifting to sleep.

________

A u t h o r s  N o t e

Hey. . .

Hope your doing fine xo

Hope you like the chapter [Actually short chapter, It's 11:00 Here ! I'm tired from the school... so after sleeping from 3 to 7. . . I'm not getting sleep right now. So, I wrote]
And it's just a filler chapter.

Don't forget to:

- Vote

- Comment

- Share

xD

• Q u e e n   I n   C u r l s •