》10• SUPRISEE!!!

❝I look at you and see the rest of my life, infront of my eyes.❞

S e j a l  P o v

So, Today is the day.

My birthday. And that Priyanka's birthday.

I've designed her a dress, but. . . I don't feel like giving it to her.

Think whatever you want. Yes, I'm selfishly Bitch.

My parents reached here yesterday. They got holidays and luckily, It's my birthday.

My dad got his job promoted and He's salary got A growth and his position. I'm so happy for him as well as mom.

"Sejal, beta. Shakkar kahan rakha tune?" [Sejal, Dear. Where did you put the sugar] Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Mamma, Us upar shelf mein hi rehega," [Mom, The sugar will be in the upper shelf only] I replied.

"Ok. Got it." She replied. I kept back my earphones and started to listen songs.

So much changed in my life, after coming to New York. Being the head designer, is Known as a shit. Total pressure on me.

It's not like, I'm not happy with my Job. Sometimes, I feel like shit.

My birthday party is in my home. With my family. Mom, dad and me. I gave the dress to Nishanth, for his girlfriend, Priyanka.

Her dress

Her dress

Nishanth mentioned, how much priyanka loves blue. He said that she loves swearing ball gowns.

I just designed in my own way. How I like it. Hope they like it!

"Your saree is just as beautiful, as you, sejal,"

Mom said, when I asked her how's the saree. I mean, It's worse, coz she said as beautiful as Iam. I'm not beautiful, But the saree will be.

Because it's not my opinion. It's my parents. They're always rightBecause they're my parents.

I pulled my headphones and saw a angry mother standing infront of me.

"Mem ketali vara phonone valagi rahevanum khayum nathi?" [How many times did I say not to stick to the phone?] Mom yelled angrily at me.

Whenever my mom gets angry, She speaks Gujarati.

"Ma, mane eka imeila mokalavani hati. Infact, what happened now?" [Mom, I had to send a email] I said, bitting my lower lip.