》13• "You can't be with him!"

I'm not mad, I'm hurt. And there's a different.

"My, My! It's so Good." Shruti said, getting down from the car, watching the beach. I rolled my eyes.

"Haven't you been to beach?" She snorted at my comment and I chuckled.

"First of all, I don't wanna swim in the beach. I've a important thing to do." Karthik said, winking at me. I winked back.

"Why are you both winking at each other?" She asked, dully and I giggled. "Oh yeah, you guys are a couple."

Now, we both snorted. She rolled her eyes at us and we moved forward. The sun glistening on the water, making it shinny. Letting myself into the beach, I plopped on the water, making my whole self wet.

Shruti grabbed her swimsuit from the trunk and wore inside the car.

Yeah, she did.

She looked freaking hot in the yellow swimsuit. I winked at her and she joined beside me in the beach. We both spoke, while swimming in the beach. I don't know where karthik has gone to arrange the set, he wanted to do.

Well, karthik like, finnally decided to propose Shruti on behalf of telling me. He got a diamond ring from the expensive shop, near the area of his office.

Bloddy rich Bastard!

"Hey, Shruti. Do you like diamond ring?" I asked, taking my towel from the bench.

"Ofcourse, I love those." She said, wrapping a towel around her waist.

"Hmm..." I said, wiping the water from my face and the body. I spot a room near the beach and decided to change my clothes. "Give me sec, I'll change my clothes and come here. In 10 minutes."

Grabbing my makeup bag, and a fresh pair of clothes, I got, Rushed to the room.

Gladly, the room was empty and clean. Taking the dirty clothes off me, I wore a fresh pair of black denim shorts and white tanktop, which fitted me perfectly.

Wiping my hair with the towel, I applied mascara and nude lipstick. Keeping my hair loose, I walked out and saw;

"...... And finally, will you be my girlfriend?" Karthik was on his knees and Shruti was gawking him with wide eyes. I giggled.

"Y-you and Sejal are dating right?" She asked. I slapped my forehead.

"Oh gosh! That was a trick. . . To . . Make you. . . Err. . . Jealous?" He stammered. She slapped him hard and I covered my mouth.

"You idiot! I hate you too." With that, both started to suck each other's mouth. I rolled my eyes.

Shruti and Karthik decided to go for a date. I was in my shorts and tanktop, as they both burst into my room.

"What?" I asked, closing my novel and putting it on my night stand.

"We're going," Shruti said. I nodded. She was wearing a cute red summer dress, which ended till her knees and she looked a descent. She wore her signature look of winged liner and hot red lipstick.