》15• I'm getting married!

My heart broke at the same place where it had learnt to smile.

After the crazy incident last evening, I shook my head. Throwing the duvet aside, I did whatever I wanted to do I  the washroom.

Pulling my hair into a high pony, I made myself some tea. Sipping through the tea, I scrolled my instagram. There was a picture of Maya and Mohak. I rolled my eyes at her caption.

Couple goals <3 ! He's pure bae. 💞 #Mohak #Maya #Moya 💞

Chuckling, I closed my phone and placed it on the beside table. I went to kitchen and placed the mug in the sink and pulled out, Some vegetables for the breakfast.

Cooking myself, poha, I placed the poha in the plate and came to the balcony. I opened my phone and I widened my eyes.

15 missed calls from Mumma and 20 missed calls, 5 texts from Nishanth.

I quickly called Mumma and she lift in 1 ring. I rolled my eyes.

"What happened Sejal? Why didn't you lift the calls?" Mumma yelled.

"I was making poha, Mumma. Tell me what's the important matter, you wanna tell me." I asked, Placing a spoon full of poha in my mouth.

"I saw a match for you. You need to come to India in 1 week." She said and I dropped the spoon in the plate and placed it on the table.

"WHAT THE HELL, MUMMA? HOW CAN YOU? I'M NOT AT THE AGE OF MARRYING!!!!" I yelled loudly and Mom groaned.

"STOP YELLING ON ME, SEJAL KUMAR! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T COME TO INDIA, PROMISE ON ME." I let out a groan of frustration.

"Ok, Mom. Ok. Who's the guy anyways?" I asked, tears running on my cheeks.

"Karthik. Tera bachpan ka dosth [karthik. Your childhood friend]." Mom said and my eyes widened.

"What? Did he agree for this?" I asked, bitting my nails.

"Yes. He did. Now shut up and start packing your clothes. Your marraige is in gujarat." She said.

"Ok. Bye." After hanging the call on mom, I quickly Dailed karthik's number.

He lifted it. "WHAT THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS YOURS? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO MY PARENTS ASSHOLE. HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU HAVE!? HAVE YOU GONE NUTS, YOU BASTARD." I let the frustration out on him.

"I'm sorry, Sejal. It's over. I can't do anything. I can't say no to your parents." He said, in a low voice. I sobbed more.

"What about Shruti?" I asked. He hung the call. I tried many times, he didn't lift the call.

I threw all the things in my room, down and Cried falling on the ground.

My phone rang. I saw it was Nishanth.

"HEY SEJAL! LET'S MEET NA TODAY!" He chirped. I wiped my tears.

"Not today," I said.

"Please. Pretty please." He said and I Rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Let's meet at the cafè. I need to tell you something. Very important." I said.

"Me too, Sejal. Me too." He said and we both hung the call at the same time.

Changing into black jeans and black T-shirt, I took my phone and went to cafè.

There he was in the cute white black T-shirt and jeans. We're twinning.

"Hey." I said and he smiled at me.

"I need to tell you something." We both said, at a time. We let out a chuckle.

"First you." He said. I nodded.

"Ok." I took a deep breath. "I'm getting married."

N i s h a n t h  P o v

"I'm getting married."

My world collapsed at those 3 fucking words. My heart broken. Breaking up with priyanka, I finally thought to propose her. And now, she poured the water in my whole work.

"Oh. Great. With whom?" My voice cracked and I threw the flowers on the side.

"Karthik." Her voice was low. I clenched the table cloth and calmed myself.

"Congrats." I said. She let out a fake smile.

Why? When you don't wanna marry him?

"Fine. I'll leave." I said.

"You said, you wanna say something important?" She asked. I let out a smile.

"When I thought everything started here; No, but It's destroyed."

With that I left this place As soon as possible. Wiping my tears.

A u t h o r s  P o v

2 People. 1 soul.
Shattered and broken.

__________________________________________________________________________

A u t h o r s  N o t e

Well, I know it's a kinda depressed :"(

Hope you like this chapter ♡

Countdown: 5 chapters more 😭

Don't forget to: Vote | Comment | Share

xo

♡♡