《27》

2:00 PM - November 3rd
New York Time

Daniel and i are walking down the steet. We've just ate, besides that we've talked. Talked a lot. Not about anything what happened between us though, just positive stuff.

"Would you want to meet the boys? Like, i said i'd see them at the venue a good hour minutes before rehearsals start" Daniel says.

We've only seen eachother for an hour and i already can tell i was right about how happy he is. He is actually smiling all the time, which is kind off cute.

"Uh, do you think they'd want to see me? I don't want to be a bump in the road or something" I answer.

"Why wouldn't they, they have talked to you a few times so it'll be fun"

"Then yes" I smile and he smiles back.

We continue doing what we were, talking and exploring New York even though i live here. After an hour Daniel says we should go to the venue. We walk there since it's not too far away. Once we get there and walk in we hear some voices backstage, probably the boys.

Daniel tells me to stay where i am and he walks over to them.

"Look at the smiley boy!" I hear Zach yell what makes me giggle.

"How was the meeting with your bestfriend?" Corbyn asks.

"WHAT NO I'M HIS BEST FRIEND!" Jack yells.

"Quit being so loud Jack" Jonah complains.

Then when i'm about to walk over to them i hear another voice.

"BABYYYYYY" A girl yells. Luna, i tell myself before rolling my eyes. Her voice is just as annoying as i thought it would be.

"Hey cutie" I hear Daniel answer. After a while he starts talking again. "Anyways, boys. I want to present to you, Jess"

Once i hear him i walk over to them and all 5 boys smile at me. I don't look at Luna,b ut i'm sure she's glaring at me.

"Jess!" Corbyn is the first one to say something and he hugs me.

The other boys all hug me aswell and tell me nice things. They're so sweet!

Someone coughs and i look in the sounds direction. Luna.

"And uh, this is Luna." Daniel says when he notices what she means.

"Hey" I tell her with a smile.

"What did i tell you about staying away from my boyfriend?" She whispers when she hugs me.

A/N

This was mainly a filler. A lame one tho😂

I'm in that daily post grind.
And think i'll double update again today.