《45》

8:30 PM - January 6th
Los Angeles Time

The bell rings and the boys all go upstairs. Christina and i sit in the kitchen, Luna won't come here anyways and it's not like we want to see her. Good thing is we can hear everything from here, atleast what they say at the front door.

"Hey Luna" I hear Daniel say.

"Hey babyyy" I hear her answer.

ugh fakest voice ever.

Christina fake gags quietly and i nod in agreement.

"So, i'm thirsty" She says after the door closes. I hear her walking towards the kitchen and start looking around for a place to hide.

"Wait! I'll get some drinks, you can go upstairs" Daniel says.

After a second i hear someone going up the stairs, most likely Luna. And the door opens.

Daniel just rolls his eyes and grabs two waterbottles. He walks out but comes back in after a second setting one bottle back and filling a glass with water.

"What are you doing?" I ask him confused.

"She doesn't think waterbottles are good enough for her" He says rolling his eyes again.

"Oh my god just drop that bitch already" Christina exclaims.

"Exactly" I add.

"Well we're trying" Daniel says leaving the kitchen again on his way upstairs.

-----

After a while we hear someone storming off the stairs and slamming the front door. Christina and i look at eachother and run out of the kitchen.
Just at that moment Daniel walks doej the stairs with his hand on his cheek. When he steps off the last step he takes his hand off revealing a scratch.

"Did she have the nerve to do that?" Christina asks him.

He nods and i walk over to him looking at it. He keeps moving his head though so i put my hand on his other cheek trying to keep his head still.

"OOOOO" I recognize Zachs voice and looks at the stairs where the other boys are standing.

I let go of Daniel and take a step backwards.

"You don't have to stop the moment, we are just watching in silence" Jack says.

"Watch me cut your noodles in silence" I roll my eyes.

"Did you record the conversation?" I ask turning to Daniel.

He nods taking his phone out and playing the audio.

---

"So, Luna. I actually wanted to say something"

"What is it?"

"I can't do this anymore"

"Do you mean this? Between us? Too bad you can't stop"

"You know, this is ridiculous. You can't just pull me around like a doll? I have a life you know"

"It's not my fault you decided to end it, there wouldn't be problems if you didn't"

"There wouldn't be problems if you didn't start a relationship if you were having things with other people! What do you even want from me?"

"Don't be such a baby, girls my level do it all the time. You're not the only guy who wants me. You wouldn't even have a chance if i didn't want you"

"You didn't answer my question"

"I want you, and you alone. And you are mine now"

"No i'm not, i'm not an object okay and i think it'd be better for you to leave"

"Okay, i'll go have a talk with my dad about your band. I don't think it's AR level"

"Fine, do your best"

-----

"Wow.. Well atleast we got what we wanted?" Zach says.

"Are you okay?" I ask Daniel who had been silent.

He nods, again.

"Yeah bro you didn't say a thing since you came downstairs" Jack says wrapping his arm around Daniels shoulders.

"I have nothing to say" He shrugs.  "Well besides one thing, Jess could you come with me for a second?"

I follow him to the kitchen but right when he starts talking my phone starts ringing. I excuse myself and answer.

"Is this Jess Parker?"

A/N

i'm tryna write longer chapters if you didn't notice