《44》

11:35 AM - January 6th
Los Angeles Time

When we walk in we see the others coming down the stairs.

Speak about perfect timing.

"What did you guys do outside?" Jack says with a slight smirk when jumping off the last few steps.

"Nothing, but we have to talk about something guys" Daniel says.

"What's up?" Jonah asks.

"Okay so, we have a little problem" Daniel tells them.

"What do you mean?" Corbyn asks.

"Luna, she did talk to her dad and that's why we're "dating" again"

"HA JONAH YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS" Zach yells all of the sudden.

"You guys did a bet?" I ask them.

They both nod and Jonah rolls his eyes when passing Zach a 20 dollar bill.

"This is serious guys! She wants me to date her and otherwise she'll get us kicked out of Atlantic Records"

"Wait wait wait, kicked out? What, why?" The boys say.

I sit down on the couch and Christina sits next to me while Daniel explains everything to the boys.

"And how do we fix this?" Zach asks.

"We could record her blackmailing us" Jack shrugs.

"Yeah dude, i'll go over to her and ask her what her plan is while shoving my phone into her face to record what she's saying" Daniel answers.

"Actually, Jack that's a pretty good idea" Corbyn says sitting down next to me and Christina.

"Yeah, just randomly bring it up. Not straight up ask her you dumbass" Jonah says.

"So i basically ask her to come over and talk to her about it while recording the conversation?" Daniel asks sitting down on the other, smaller couch.

"Yea, ask her to come over tonight" Jack tells him.

Daniel grabs his phone and starts typing after while. The others stay silent and wait for him to finish. After a minute ot so he puts his phone down.

"Done."

A/N

Why are my chapters so short¿