《54 》

3:05 AM - February 11th
Los Angeles Time

You
Guess what Seavey

You
It's 3 A.M.

Dani <3
Oh wow

Dani <3
Thanks for the update!

You
I didn't sign up for this sarcastic disrespect

Dani <3
I stayed up for you :(

You
Are the others asleep?

Dani <3
Yes

You
Awwww

Dani <3
:)

Dani <3
Do you have pizza?

You
No :(

Dani <3
Do i call 911?

You
No!

You

My aunt didn't let me order any

Dani <3
Then i'm ordering it for you

You
No no no

You
It's fine, and my aunt would wake up of the doorbell rings so she would find out.

Dani <3
Next time you're coming over
I'm buying you pizza

You
Nooo

Dani <3
You know i'll win this eventually
So don't even try :)

You
Then i won't come over at all you know

Dani <3
Alright, you won

You
Can i facetime you?

Dani <3
Wait

------
3:15 AM - February 11th
Los Angeles Time

I waited for a minute until a FaceTime request popped up. It's Daniel.
I press the green button with a smile and see notice he went downstairs.

"Hey" He smiles. His hair is messy and he looks tired but he still has a smile on his face and happiness in his bright blue eyes.

"Hey" I smile back.

"So, how's life?" He asks.

"Kind off boring, i've been in my room since i came home" I tell him.

"Yikes, sounds kinda dull. Yeah" He answers.

I let out a soft chuckle and set my phone down in front of me as am i laying on my stomach.

"So, i want to talk to you about something" I start.

"It's nothing bad right?" His facial expression turns worried.

"No, nothing negative" I send him a reassuring smile.

"Alright, spill it Parker" He smiles.

"So as you know i'm very shy, especially around strangers" I start.

He nods, signing me to go on.

"And i've loved dancing and writing since i was a kid. I only do it when i'm alone though.." I explained.

He smiles.

"And since i'll be graduating later this year, i started thinking about my future. I mean, look at you, living your dream. It made me wonder, what am i gonna do?" I start looking around my room. "I could go to college and be a doctor or whatever, i could go to a writing school which would be pretty cool... I honestly don't know. What would you do?"

"I'd do what i love the most. I can't choose for you, i'd be deciding what path you'd follow." He explains.

I look back at the screen.

"But i can help you" He finishes.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods and chuckles.

"Now tell me all the things you like doing, anything" He says.

"I like reading and writing, dancing, drawing.. photography" I sum up.

"Okay, now. Some things don't need a diploma or special school to do them. Actually all of the things you just said don't need that. I want you to choose the things you'd rather keep as a hobby or to calm yourself down with" He explains.

"Reading, drawing and photography" I tell him after thinking for a bit.

"Good, you could do those pretty often. I mean, for example, the boys and i started off with singing as a hobby. We posted videos online and look where we are. You could try to go that way with photography and drawing, as a hobby. That could of course work with dancing too"

"You sound like a teacher, oh my god" I giggle quietly.

"Maybe i am" he laughs. "I'm almost finished teaching my lesson"

"Alright, go on mister Seavey"

"Now, would you want to dedicate the rest of your life to dancing? A dancing school would cost a lot of effort"

"Hmm, i think i'd rather keep it as a hobby too as i've never taken lessons before and i don't think i can just jump into professional classes"

"You could but it would need a lot of dedication. You could always go back to the social media plan, or keep it as a thing you do in your free time"

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Then, writing it is. Probably" I tell him.

"Do you write a lot?" He asks.

"Whenever i'm on my computer and not in the mood to do school" I answer.

"I'll take that as a yes" He laughs.

"I just love it. Making your own story, having everything in hand and passing a message to the reader" I tell him.

He smiles at me when i'm talking.

"I believe in you Jess"

A/N

Aye i suck at keeping up with this story, i'm just running out of inspiration and i don't think i'm ready to end the story yet.