《30》

3:50 PM - November 20th
Los Angeles Time

I'm walking down the pier to the place Luna and i have agreed to meet. We decided to have a walk along the beach and watch the sunset here.

I look on my phone, 3:50 PM. 10 minutes early. Well atleast i'm not late. Waiting for 10 minutes won't be too bad.

I look at the people around me while walking. Little kids running around, some with toys others with ice cream. Some teenage girls walking along the pier aswell. Some dudes playing football on the sand. It's a nice day.

Once i get to the place i lean against a little wall waiting for Luna. I look around, maybe she's early too and i won't have to wait.

I see a girl who looks a lot like Luna but she's kissing someone... Well kissing, it looks like a heated make-out session. I grab my phone and wait.

"Hey babe!" I hear someone say in front of me and i look up. There she is.

She kisses me and i pull away realizing something. She was the girl kissing that guy. How could she do that?

"Who was that guy?" I ask blankly.

Her expression changes immediately.

"That was just a friend baby" She says moving her hand down my arm which i push away.

"Just a friend?" I ask her again.

"We were just hugging!" She tries.

"Hugging with your mouths? You were making out!" I feel myself getting really mad on the inside. I have to let out some anger, and even though it's her fault i don't want to let it go on her.

"Daniel.." She starts.

"No, stop. It's done" I tell her and i walk off.

Once i get to the parking lot i get into an uber. While we drive home i go on twitter.

--------

seaveydaniel
Lies, lies, lies

------

A/N

This was really short and rushed sorryy :)