《35》

10:00 AM - December 8th
Los Angeles Time

Here i  am, landing in LA. By myself by the way. My parents did offer to take some time off work but i know i'll be hanging out with Daniel so we wouldn't really spend all the time together, even though i'm used to that.

I get off the plane, get my luggage and walk to the big entrance of LAX where Daniel would pick me up. Once i see him and he sees me we run up to eachother and hug, just like we did at our first meeting. But to be honest, this hug feels way better. Like we both missed eachother, i liked it.

We walked out and got into the car Daniel came in and drove to the one and only "Why Don't We house". Once we arrive i take a look at the house, it looks even cooler in real life. It's huge.

We walk in and for some reason it feels good to be here. I look around.

"Where are the boys?" I ask Daniel.

"They went out to get food but they'll be back in a minute" He answers.

We sit down on the couch and talk about stuff that's been happening.

"ARE U GUYS HERE YETTTT" We hear Zach yell, interrupting our conversation.

"Do you think they'll answer if they're not?" Jonah answers which makes Corbyn and Jack laugh.

They all walk in and smile at Daniel and i when they see us.

"See Jonah, my question would have been answered if you didn't rudely interrupt it" Zach says sticking his tongue out.

I laugh and hug all of them.

"Nice to see you guys again." I tell them when i sit back down next to Daniel.

"Nice to see you too, we missed you" Jack smiles.

"Especially the dude next to you" Corbyn says pointing at Daniel.

"You had to see him when he told us you're coming to Los Angeles" Jonah laughs.

"Yeah he was acting like a puppy who meets other dogs for the first time in a puppy park" Zach adds

"Okay, thanks for the newsbreak guys" Daniel says smiling awkwardly.

I chuckle and we start talking while eating the food the boys just bought until at one point the boys go silent and i hear Daniel sigh. I look behind me and see the reason walking in through the backdoor.

A/N

I need to learn how to make longer chapters oh my.
Also what would you guys rate this story? I've been thinking of drama to add because i feel like this is kinda lame.