《49》

9:30 PM - January 7th
-Unknown Timezone-

I slowly open my eyes after waking up from my nap. Still on the plane. I grab my phone and check the time. 9:30... We should land soon.

I am about to sit up straight when i feel something on top of my head. I slightly look around and realize my head is laying on Daniels shoulder, and his head on top of mine. I carefully sit up knowing he's asleep and don't want to wake him up.
He stays asleep and i go on my phone trying to kill some time by reading a book. (A/N It's readception y'all) But after a while some random kid starts screaming. I roll my eyes in annoyance. (A/N Is that even a word? If not i'm making it one right now)

Daniel wakes up by the noise and tiredly rubs his eyes.

"Nice when kids scream on planes right?" He shoots me a slight smile.

"Sure thing" I answer.

After a while someone yells at the kid making it go silent. A few people start clapping for the anonymous hero.

We have some small conversations during the last part of the flight but mainly focus on our own things.
When the plane lands we get off pretty quickly and get our luggage. We don't have a lot. I obviously brought back the clothes i took with me to Los Angeles which wasn't a lot and Daniel just threw some random stuff into his backpack this morning.

We uber to my house and take our stuff out of the car. We walk in, drop off our bags and get out again, on our way to the hospital.

------

When we get to the hospital i can feel myself starting to panick, what if they're doing really bad? I nervously play with my hands and pace around in the waiting room. Daniel tries to calm me down but it doesn't really help.

"Miss Parker?" I hear someone ask.

I immediately look in the direction of the voice and see a doctor. I shoot a look at Daniel and he slightly nods at me. I walk over to the doctor and follow him to my parents' room. He tells me they're getting surgery soon.When we walk in i see both of my parents laying in seperate beds. It's not as bad as i thought it would be so i slightly sigh in relief.
I sit down on a chair between their beds and holds their hands. My mom is asleep, doing as fine as she possibly can be right now. My dad on the other hand (A/N Literally) Is awake and slightly turns over to me when he feels me grab my hand.

"Jess, my big girl" He says.

I slightly smile. "How are you feeling dad?"

"A broken leg and some more things. I'll be fine"

"What about mom?" I ask quietly

"She doing worse than me, but she'll be good too" he answers.

"I hope so.."

"Weren't you in LA with some friends?" He asks after a silent moment.

I nod.

"Did you fly back by yourself?"

"No" I answer before realizing i never told my parents about Daniel.

"Can i see them" He asks. Probably wondering who i'm friends with.

"Uh.. Yeah, sure i guess" i answer.

I get up and leave the room going back to Daniel.

"That was fast" He says when he sees me in front of him.

"My dad wants to see you" i tell him straight to the point.

"Me? Why?" He asks clearly confused.

"He just does i guess"

Daniel gets up and follows me back to the room. When we walk in my dad seems surprised about the fact my friend is a boy.

I just hope he doesn't think we're dating

"Who's this?" He asks.

"This is Daniel, my friend from Los Angeles"

They shake hands and Daniel slightly smiles.

This boy is all smiles

"Thanks for looking after my daughter Daniel" My father tells him.

A second after a nurse walks in telling us all visitors have to be out in 5 minutes. Daniel decides to wait outside for me and walks out with the nurse.

"Are you two dating?" My dad asks raising his eyebrow.

My dad and i are pretty close besides the fact he's always away. Not really protective either, except dating.

I shake my head and he nods. I give him a hug.

"Don't worry too much about us okay? We'll be all fine" he says when i pull away.

"I'll try" I answer before saying my goodbye and walking out.

-----
Daniel and i get home after a while. We sit down on the couch talking, waiting for the food we ordered.

"So Jack really pulled your pants down the day you guys came together in LA?" I try not to laugh.

"It's not funny!" He exclaims making me laugh even harder. He eventually starts laughing along for a good 5 minutes.

When we stop laughing we smile at eachother in a comfortable silence. He looks in my eyes, i look in his. I just now really do realise how actually beautiful they are, blue like the ocean. I can feel myself slightly blushing making him chuckle.

Then, someone aggresively rings the bell a lot of times ruining the moment.

"I'll go get it" i say getting up and walking over to the door.

I look for the foodmoney on the counter incase it's the food we ordered and open the door.

Uh what is she doing here?

A/N
{930 Words}

Uh oh? Who is "shE"
TYSM FOR 11K READS AND 300 VOTES WHOOP.

WHo tOucHa My SpAgEtt