《41》

5:00 PM - January 5th
Los Angeles Time

Christina and i walk out of the airport, the boys would be waiting outside for us. They've been waiting for a long time. The flight got delayed and we had some struggles with our luggage.
I breathe in the Los Angeles air, i don't know what to think of being back here. I don't want to be dramatic, i loved it here last time and i've always loved this city. I'm just a little worried there'll be problems with Daniel, or Luna.

Once we find the boys Christina and Corbyn run up to eachother and hug. The other boys and i let out a few aws and cheers making them laugh.
I give all the boys a hug and put my stuff in the minivan they came in.
We would go to the hotel i'm staying at first, just to hangout. Then Christina and the boys would go home and stay there ofcourse.

Once Christina finished putting her suitcases in aswell we get in the van;
Jonah driving and Jack next to him, Zach and i in the middle and Christina and Corbyn in the back.

------

"Oh my god, this bed is so comfortable" I say when i drop myself on the bed once we got to my room.

"Let me judge too" Zach says jumping on next to me.

Before i know everyone is on the bed laughing. Corbyn and Christina end up sitting on the other bed because i have a two-person room for some reason. Zach sits next to me on my bed and Jonah and Jack sit on 2 random chairs they found in the room.

"So why did you end up coming even though you said you wouldn't?" Jack asks.

"Well, i don't really have something to do at home you know and Christina said it would be fun to come" I answer.

"And you listen to Christina but not to us?" Corbyn asks.

"Is that supposed to mean i can't give good advice?" Christina asks him playfully punching him.

"No it means she gave me that last little boost to make my decision" I tell them.

"And well.. Daniel hmm?" Zach asks.

"You guys are annoying as hell do you know that?" I say glaring at them, mostly Zach.

"Okay that was straight through the heart" Jack says holding his heart.

The others laugh at his statement.

"Look, i came here to have fun okay. And i highly feel like Daniel doesn't want to see me so i think i'm just staying out of his way"

The boys look at eachother which makes me confused, same counts for Christina.

"Yeah, you're wrong" Jack says.

"Can we tell her?" Zach asks.

"Yeah Zach we can, and we have to since you asked that" Jonah says facepalming.

I look questioning at the boys, curious what they're gonna say.

"Okay, did you once call Daniel during a meeting and you were upset about something?" Corbyn asks

"Yeah... Wait how do you know that?" I ask him.

"We didn't know, Daniel went out to take a phonecall and didn't come back to the meeting. He went home, and we assumed it was you on the phone" Jack answers.

"So? What if he went home because he didn't feel well?"

"He pacing around the living room like crazy when we came home" Jonah answers.

But why would he send that text.. These clues are just a coincedence

"He wouldn't tell me to stop texting him and leave him and Luna alone if he left for the reason you guys think he did" I answer.

The boys look at eachother again and shrug.

A/N

:)

THANKS FOR 5.8K READS AND 200 VOTES AHH