《55》

2:14 PM - February 13th
Los Angeles Time

I slowly walk down the stairs. I look around and see no one when i'm downstairs. Perfect.
I never expected myself to sneak out but here i am. I grab my car keys and go outside.
I drive to boys' house and get out.

"WE GOT AN INTRUDER!" I year someone yell when i shut my car door.

It's Jonah who walked around the house. I don't answer anything as i'm confused until i feel someone grab me from behind.

"I GOT HER!" I hear someone yell and immediately recognize Daniels voice.

He throws me over his shoulder.

"LET ME GOOO" I yell.

Daniel starts walking to the backyard, probably where they were before they attacked me. Jack, Zach and Corbyn follow us just laughing at me and filming.
I cover my face with my hands.

"Stop recording me" I pout.

They just laugh.

Then Daniel lets go of me. I feel myself falling and let out a scream. He catches me right before i fall, laughing.

"That's not funny!" I playfully punch his back as i'm still on his shoulder.

"Who knew someone could scream that loud" Zach complains making me laugh this time.

Then Daniel sets me down behind the house.

"Nice to see you again" He chuckles and pulls me into a hug. I hug back.

"Jess could be great judge right now" I hear Corbyn say when i pull away.

"Judge of what?" I ask.

"He wants to plant potatoes in our backyard and make a potato army" Jack explains.

"But we think that's a terrible idea. Not only because the potatoes can't do anything but also because he won't water them or whatever. They'll die" Jonah states leaning on Jack with his elbow on Jacks shoulder.

"Honestly, it's something i would do" I say standing next to Zach and Corbyn.

"HA, SHE'S ON OUR SIDE FUCKERS!" Zach yells.

"This is betrayal Jess" Daniel makes a sad face.

"Nah just come over here Seavey" Corbyn answers him.

"Never" he answers.

"We'll just kidnap her to our side!" Jack yells.

Before i can do anything u get picked up by the three boys who are against Corbyns idea.

"LET GO OFF MEEE" I yell for the second time today.

"Nahh" Jonah laughs.

"Where are you guys taking me though?" I ask them calmly, knowing they won't let me go.

"We're gonna do some fun stuff so you get on our side" Daniel answers with a huge smile across his face.

When i see the smile on his face i can't help but smile back. After a while i look at Jonah and Jack.

"You know.. It's kind off stupid to leave Zach and Corbyn alone if you don't want them to plant beans." I tell them.

The three boys set me down, still holding me.

"One of us should stay here" Daniel says.

Jack and Jonah shoot a quick look at eachother before calling Daniels name at the same time.

"Me? Why me?" He asks.

"Well, they'll listen to you. And if they break something, you're the one cleaning the most anyway." Jack answers.

"Says the one sweeping the counter everytime he walks into the kitchen."

"Yeah, but besides that it's you cleaning the others' messes"

"And if one of us stays here the house will burn down with us in it" Jonah comes in.

"Fine, i'll stay" Daniel playfully rolls his eyes.

Before i know i get pulled out of the house by Jonah and Jack, no idea where they're taking me.

--

5:17 PM - February 13th
Los Angeles Time

"HEY FAM, WE BACK!" Jack yells once we go back into the why don't we house.

"Where the fuck have you guys been for like.. 3 hours?" Corbyn asks coming out of the kitchen.

"Grove, these idiots made up a prank to attack people with" I answer.

"Hey, you said it's a funny joke!" Jonah answers, trying to look offended.

"Keep it Marais" I laugh.

"Where are Zach and Daniel" Jack asks jumping onto the couch.

"Went out to get food like ten minutes ago" Corbyn answers.

I sit down next to the curly haired guy and lean back on the couch waiting for Zach and Daniel to get back with the food.
After a while i get thirsty and go to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I sit down at the kitchen counter and look outside through the window, Jonah and Corbyn are outside talking.
I take a sip of my water when Jack walks into the kitchen and stands across the counter.

"So, Jess can i ask you something?" He asks putting his hands flat on the counter, leaning onto them.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I answer him.

"Do you like Daniel?"

"You guys are still thinking about that?" I take another sip of my drink.

"Don't change the subject Jessica" He chuckles.

"Maybe, i do.  A little bit?" I shrug.

"Tell him, he likes you too. A lot" Jack answers.

"He doesn't." I tell him putting the lid back onto my waterbottle.

"What makes you think so?" He asks me, looking confused.

"He's a sweetheart Jack, he's probably just being nice" I explain.

"This is way more than just being nice Jess, hr flew all the way to New York with you to make sure you're okay" He starts.

I nod and smile, it makes me happy to think about how sweet he is.

"Oh, and he always gets like ten times happier when you text him. He's just too much of a pussy to tell you" Jack chuckles.

I smile at him.

Then we hear the front door open and Zach and Daniel walking in, argueing about some random thing.

"You guys would be cute together" Jack tells me before leaving the kitchen.

I feel a small blush forming across my face and get up.

Am i falling for Daniel Seavey?

A/N

I honestly suck at updating wtH.
But i think i'll slowly end the story from here. I got tons of ideas but i don't think they would fit the story line. So i will probably start some new books (i got tons of drafts i can post so those ideas will be worked into those).

I'll probably end this book in 10 chapters or so, i hope you guys enjoyed reading it so far