《57》

5:12 PM - March 6th
Los Angeles Time
Daniels POV

"Alright, what was that about?" I ask the guys once Jess leaves.

It's not the first time she leaves this quick, her aunt has been pretty strict on her. I hope she's not in trouble though.

"We told you!" Zach exclaims.

"You suck at lying Zachary" Jonah shakes his head.

"Yeah, and i know you guys wouldn't just go write a book." I state.

"Were you being honest tho? About thinking it's cute and all?" Corbyn asks sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"We literally told you your and Jess' story without saying your names." Jack tells me.

"You guys are so oblivious, wow!" Zach drops himself on the couch aswell.

"Why do you guys keep trying to get us together?"

"Well, you guys don't do it yourself" Corbyn pats my shoulder.

"And we want props when you guys get together and become cutest Internet couple" Jack jokes.

"Bron Christina and i are the cutest" Corbyn answers.

I grab my phone, leaving the guys' conversation and check my texts. No text from Jess yet, maybe her aunt is talking to her. I lay my phone down on the small table in front of me and lean back on the couch.
I turn the TV on and start watching some random show while the others argue about internet couples, sometimes shaking my head at their random statements.

-

After like 20 minutes the guys moved to the kitchen for some food while i'm still on the couch watching TV. The program i'm watching finishes and i get up, planning to join the others in the kitchen as i hear the front door open.
I turn my attention to the entrance getting surprised by who walks in, not in a good way.

"Are you kidding me?" I roll my eyes.

"Hey baby!" Luna exclaims with a smirk.

"What are you even doing here?" I ask her, clearly annoyed about the fact she keeps coming here.

The other boys apparently heard us as they all storm out of the kitchen,curious about what's happening.

"We really should start locking our doors" I hear Zach mumble.

"Uh, Luna. Can you leave?" Corbyn asks her politely.

She's about to answer her mouth and say something when she gets interupted by a car hit its breaks outside, making all of us jump.

"Are those druggies back again?" Jonah asks rolling his eyes.

We would have drunk people drift down the streets very often but lately they haven't been around.

"I don't think it's them this time..." Jack trials off.

"Go ask your girlfriend" Luna rolls her eyes and points at one of us.

"My girlfriend?" Corbyn asks confused while pointing at himself.

"Ugh no, next to you. Daniels" She says with an annoyed expression.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"She was sitting outside, very sad" She says sarcastically.

"Uh, no she wasn't? She went home like 20 minutes ago?"

"I even think she was crying" Luna continues.

I feel myself getting a bit worried, what if she really was outside? I walk past Luna and leave the house. When looking down the street i see a small crowd in front of a car. I curiously walk a bit closer with the boys and Luna right behind me. As we get closer i hear someone calling 911 and other people asking what happened. The boys and i push past a few people trying to get a look as i see who's laying there.

Jess.

Her eyes closed and bleeding.

I try to go over to her but get stopped by some random guy.

"Don't get too close, she needs her space. Wait until 911 gets here" he tells me.

"I need to get to her!" I answer, my voice cracking.

"Back off a bit, it's better for her. Someone's already helping her." he answers again making me set a step back.

I can hear the guys mumbling all types of stuff right behind me, they're just as shocked as me.
Corbyn comes over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"S-she'll be fine bro. I'm sure" He tells me.

But i can't stop staring at the scene...

- [ T H R E E ] -