《28》

3:30 PM - November 3rd
New York Time

It's been an hour of rehearsals for the boys. They were mainly messing around on stage and trying to make Luna and i laugh. Talking  about Luna and i, we haven't talked at all. Probably not even looked at eachother after that one 'nice to meet you hug'. She totally hates me, not that i care i don't like her either.

"Jess, why don't you stay for the concert?" Daniel asks when they finished and go off the podium.

"Jess just told me she has to leave" Luna says right before i can answer.

"Aw, really? Sure you can't stay longer?" Zach asks.

"No, she says her mom wants her to come home to help her with something. I'll walk her out" Luna says when slightly pushing me in the exit's direction. I look at Daniel and he looks like he knows what's going on. Ofcourse he does, he knows my mom isn't home.

"Uh, yeah. I think i bothered you guys enough for today. Bye" i tell them.

They all say bye back and Daniel gives me one more hug. "I'll text you later" He smiles.

After that Luna and i walk out of the building. She stops me from walking away.

"I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're staying away from MY boyfried hoe" She tells me while glaring at me. I can see she's mad, i don't know why though.

"We're just friends!"

"I know you are, Daniel wouldn't cheat. But i can see you trying. Just quit"

"I have known him before you two were together, if i wanted him i would've pulled a move. Look, can you just stop saying this over and over again, we're good friends. Not more" I tell her, starting to get annoyed.

"I don't care what you are. I'm his so said girlfriend, i'm the only girl allowed around him."

"What do you mean.. so said girlfriend?" i ask confused.

"Well do you think out of all guys that want me i'd date him?" She laughs. "You're crazy, but he has a huge followingbase so it's okay"

"You're sick, why would you do that to him? He doesn't deserve that!"

"It's called being smart honey. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Tell him about the real you-"

"Do you think he would believe you? He'll think you're some crazy fan who wants to date him. He'll believe me if it's you versus me and you know that. And if you tell him i'll just expose you as the person who tried to break Daniel and i apart." She interrupts me.

I stay silent. I can't let this continue, but who am i to fix this. She is right, Daniel would believe her. And the internet would too.

"I see you made your decision" She says with a bitchy laugh before walking back inside.

I start walking. What do i do? Was she even being serious?

A/N

I'm everything but proud of this and my previous 2 chapters.