Bar Night

"And the winner via disqualification, Bianca Belair!"

The words don't register in my brain as I keep sending my knee into Bianca's midsection, fists meeting her arms from time to time. The words haven't even registered as I feel the ref trying to desperately drag me away from her. She starts to slide down the turnbuckles and I begin then bashing her head into the middle one, over and over again. I was even snatching bits of my own long blonde hair into hits I was giving out.

No, the words only register in my mind when I feel multiple sets of hand grab me. All my movements halt as I allow the officials to pull me back. My blue eyes don't leave Bianca until I'm out of the ring, grabbing a mic.

"Eh, what a farewell match? Lucky for you B, this is my last night here." I put the mic back down, turn, and walk past the ring and straight to locker room.

I had the last match of the night, so the locker room is empty. I sit on a bench, gym bag in hand and take in a deep breath. Yes, Bianca and I both knew how that match would go down but that never keeps me from thinking that I went overboard. I let the breath out hard as I hear the officials helping her to the trainer to get looked at.

I rise and walk to the shower, my bag that contains regular clothes still in hand for me to change into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wet hair is pulled into a bun that I will dry when I get home before putting on new make-up. Why did I have to agree to meeting members of both rosters tonight after the show? I internally groan as I put on my leather jacket, zipping it up just enough to cover the mid-drift that my red crop top shows. I dust off my ripped up jeans as I walk towards the exit, key in hand, ready to leave.

Thankfully the hotel is right by the arena we were at tonight. I check both ways before crossing the street to the hotel, my red boots clicking against the road. The lobby is almost dead, save for a few of the main roster people that I will be meeting soon. Veering away from them, I enter the elevator and pull out my phone to let my dear friend Seth know what was going on.

The elevator pings as it arrives on my floor. Stepping out, I glance up and down the hallway to see it completely empty. Finally sliding the key in, I unlock my door and groan once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hair dry? Check. Make up on? Check. Keys and phone in pocket? Check. And it only took forever. Strutting through the now dead lobby to my car, my phone vibrates. I jog to my car once I get outside, ignoring the several other buzzes of my phone as well. I swing my car door open and slide in, slamming the door behind me. I can be brutal on my car, but I love it. It's my baby. As soon as I crank the car up, I pull my phone out to see seven missed text messages all from Seth.

"Where are yooooou?"

"You forgot didn't you?"

"Jasmine, I will come and drag you over here myself."

"You need to meet us."

"Or meet others rather."

"It'll be fuuuuuuun."

"Bitch if you don't answer, I'm just gonna call."

Ironically, he calls as soon as I finish reading them.

"Seth sweetie, I was just about to text you back." I connect my phone to the car through Bluetooth and begin driving. "You gotta understand it takes me longer to get ready, I just had my final match on NXT."

His laugh fills the car making me smile. "I know, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be a loner here on the main roster. This way, no matter the brand you go to, you'll know people." There's light chatter in the background, two other men it would seem. "Look, right now you only know me. I'm not always gonna be able to hold your hand and-"