Holy Shit

"Jasmine Key Rose! How dare you not call me and tell me that you are on the main roster now? Or the fact that you're even on my brand? What is wrong with you?" I sigh as my sister, Mandy Rose, storms up to the table.

"Your last name is Rose? I thought it was Key."

"Mandy is your sister?"

"What the fuck is going on?"

I'm flooded with questions as I stand up to give my sister a hug. "Mandy, love, I'm so sorry! I totally spaced on letting you know. You know how frazzled I can be. Forgive me, please." I turn to the table. "You guys make room for my sister dearest."

As they make room, I sit down and she sits on the edge. "Jas, you never call me anymore. I found out you where here through Seth." I cut a glare at Seth who looks down at the table. "I mean come on, why have you become such a snob?"

"Mandy cut the shit." I throw my glare towards my sister now. "You know why I don't talk to you or the rest of the family anymore! All of you basically disowned me when I didn't do what you guys wanted me to. If you're only here to be a bitch, you can leave."

The table is dead silent, most people watching with wide eyes. Mandy is staring at me with a shocked look on her face as her mouth is popped open. She shakes her head and close her mouth before promptly getting up and leaving the building. I slide back over and begin looking at the actual table, not the people sitting at it.

Shortly after, the table picks up in mumbled conversations. I started shaking my leg as I closed my eyes. My sister always had a thing for ruining my night. She knows that I don't talk to her or our family because while they all wanted me to be a model or a doctor, I wanted to do what Mandy was doing. I wanted to wrestle. I wanted to be a strong fighter. Look at me now, I had several title reigns as NXT women's champion. I was the second most dominant force when Auska was there, first after she left.

I all but jump out of my seat when I feel a cold hand on my knee. I look over at the kind Irish man, Sheamus, who was sitting beside me. "You alright lass?" I nod and send him a smile. He moves his hand so he can reach his arm around my shoulder and slide me closer to him. "Don't worry, you're where you need to be," he whispers over to me and I couldn't help the smile that escaped.

----------------------------

Thursday 8:00am

I exhale sharply, putting the dumbbells back on their rack

I exhale sharply, putting the dumbbells back on their rack. After wiping the sweat off my forehead, I fix my hair into a neater ponytail before looking around the gym as I do a mental check list. All I have left is running, I just never decided if I wanted to do it on a treadmill or do a scenic route.

As I do neck rolls while trying to decide, a friendly face starts walking towards me.

"Yo, I thought you only did crossfit Rollins."

He nods as he gets closer. "I do crossfit, yes, but I was told I would find you here." I raise my eyebrows. "You still need to explain what the hell happened at the bar Monday."