Monday Night Raw: After Extreme Rules

We just made it to the hotel from the pay-per-view. Elias and I are both exhausted. I lay beside him on the bed.

"You did good out there, Jasmine."

"Now I'm gonna be jobbing."

"But you'll be getting a title shot in a couple of months, that's not bad."

I sigh as I turn to him. "I feel like it's a shot I don't actually deserve. I haven't been on the main roster that long. My only big thing has been this past month against Mandy. Give me more before this, or the fans will bitch. You should know that better than anyone."

He nods and pulls me to him. We stay like that for a few minutes, not speaking but just being comforted by each other's presence. I look up at him to see him looking down at me.

"I didn't mean to offend you if I did, Elias." He nods. "You're doing great things. You're single-handedly taking on The Shield. You're kicking ass."

He leans down, and kisses me once. "You didn't offend me. But you do deserve this. You might be new on the main brand, but people know you from NXT. Look at how long you were down there." He kisses me again, but this time our lips linger.

The kiss slowly starts to get heated. It's like... It's almost as if I can't get enough of him. I'm tired and sore but I don't care.

"Get the condom," I hear myself say.

"You sure?"

"Mmm."

I hear a little rummaging around

"I've got it."

Slowly, pieces of clothing start coming off. Kisses and soft laughter echo through every step of the way

I begin to kiss him, to kiss his chest, to nuzzle my face among

the soft apple-sweet hairs, discovering as she did so a hunger for the scents and textures of male skin.

I, naked now, crouch over Elias, my mouth on his. He draws my hair around us like a tent, like little kids did when they wanted to exclude the outside world. I start to slide further down, after he tells me it's on, introducing myself to the rest of him; bringing my body down to his, the first time I've had sex since college.

There was no end to it, no end to the new things. He did something. I copied him.

I pulled him out for a moment as I pushed aside my pillows and turned onto my stomach. My feet hang off the end of the bed, my toes hooking over the edge.

He took me from behind. I pushed back, forced more of him into me.

The room is filling with sounds of pleasure, and soft pleas for more and more. We both find our climax and slowly come down from it as he pulls out, and I collapse on the bed, him falling beside me.

---------------------------------------

It's the morning after, and I wake up to an empty room. I get up and head for the shower. After getting out and drying off, I dress in a pair a skinny jeans that are wore out on the knee, a red crop top, and black slouch boots and I walk back out. The room is still empty, but I now spot a note on the end table.

 The room is still empty, but I now spot a note on the end table