Shower Sex

I walk into the room, and sling my gym bag on my bed. After peeking into the bathroom I determine that I'm alone. Elias told me he was out with Finn and Sheamus last night for a game night with a few select others, and he overslept. He texted me that he'd meet up with Dean and Roman and then come back to the hotel unless call time for SmackDown was soon. Call time was an hour away, and still no sign of him. I'd probably see him at the show.

My phone starts ringing from my gym bag and I groan as I walk over to my bed where my bag lays. I unzip it and pour out everything in it and fumble for my phone, before I finally grasp it and answer it, bringing it to my face without looking at the ID

"Hello?"

"Hey there lass."

"Ah, hi Finn. What's up?"

"Not much, was just thinking 'bout ya."

"Oh?"

"We should catch up at the show before my match with Elias. Ya know he's stealin' me title?"

I chuckle. "Yeah, I did. And I'd love to catch up Finn. I'm on my way to the arena in about half an hour."

"Alright, I'll let ya know when I get there. Nice talkin' to ya again lass."

"Yeah, you too. See you tonight."

We hang up and I grab my work bag with my ring gear in it. I don't have a match, but I get to be ringside at Elias'. I head into the bathroom, and take a quick shower. I pull my hair into a wet bun, that way the stylist can have at when I get to the arena. I put on my undergarments and then struggle to put on my red ring pants. I slide on my red chest piece and pad bearfoot out to the room. I sit on the edge of the bed and slide on my favorite pair of black ring boots. I stand up and tuck my phone into my boot before grabbing my keys and walking to the door, picking up my black floor length cape and putting it on, fastening it as well. I look at the room once more, and walk out.

----------------------------------