First Night

"Good luck," I try to ask Finn, but he was already lost in his attempt at dancing. My gaze fixes itself on Elias yet again, watching him observe the scene in front of him. Shaking my head, I come out of my trance and begin to hunt for Roman, or Seth, or even Dean but none of them are in site. Sighing, I walk off the dance floor, to stand against a wall as I continue searching.

"You alright there lass? You look paler than me." I jump a little and look to my left, eyes meeting the kind ones of Sheamus.

"I'm fine, I just maybe don't fell too well? I don't know," I reply to him as I go back to searching, my eyebrows pulling together as I get more confused. Where are they? I turn back to Sheamus who hasn't stopped looking at me. "Have you seen Seth or Dean or Roman? I want to let them know I'm going back to the hotel but I can't seem to find them. I have an earlier flight than most of you guys."

"I haven't but I can tell them if I see them?"

I pull my phone out as he states that and he pulls his out, knowing I want to exchange numbers so he can let me know that the boys know. "Thanks Sheamus. Hey, it was nice meeting you and Cesaro and everyone." My gaze flickers momentarily behind Sheamus to see Elias and another guys who I wasn't properly introduced to. My eyes meet Sheamus' again. "I hope I go to Raw, I'll know Monday."

He chuckles before saying, "it was nice to meet you as well lass, hopefully it won't be the last time we cross." I smile before nodding and turning to leave. "Be safe lass!"

"You too dude, you too." I walk out the door and into the chilly night air.

Zipping my black leather jacket up more, I dash to my car for the warmth. I pat my hands over my pockets, only to come up empty except my phone. The groan escapes my lips before I can help it. I kick the tire lightly, frustrated because gave my key to Roman. I groan again as I run back into the bar, desperately searching now.

I pull out my phone and dial Seth. "Pick up pick up pick," I couldn't help but mumble under my breath when he finally picks up. "Thank God! Is Roman with you? Where even are you? I have looked so much. Ro has my keys and-"

"Slow down! I can't understand a speed talker," Roman's voice comes through the phone. He must have Seth's phone since Seth is a stupid type of drunk.

"Ro, you have my keys." I sit down, knowing this could take a while.

"Shit. Alright, you on the floor still or what?"

"I'm sitting in the first booth on the left when you come in the door."

"On my way." He hangs up before I get another word out and I grumble.

Putting my phone down, and groaning yet again, I hear the booth across me squeak. My eyes snap open and I'm met with Elias. Immediately, I straighten in my seat picking up my phone. "Sorry, I didn't realize this booth was taken."

As I'm starting to get up to leave, he shrugs. "It wasn't." I look at him, wanting him to continue. "Guys are jerks, you were alone and this is a bar. Protection.

I stand up, not knowing why I feel so irked by that last comment. "Protection? Sweetheart, I am a part of this company.I just got moved to the main roster. I know how to fight." He smirks and that irks me even more. "Okay, what is your deal dude? I mean-"

"Hey Jas! You alright?" I turn to find who interrupted me to see the trio. I sigh as I nod, knowing that they won't let me have this one fight even if they are drunk. Roman hold out my keys with the question on his lips, "why did you give these to me again?"

"Cause, I didn't know if I would drink or not but I didn't and now I want to leave. I have an early flight and want to pack and shower since I know I won't sleep," I shrug as I unzip my jacket, feeling like I'm gonna have to stay longer.