Fool Me Once...

A/N: There'll be another one at the end of this chapter as well but the song above is Jasmine's theme.

"You should have told me before, or told me later last night." I shake my head as I send out the reply feeling slightly frustrated. Sheamus has been trying to talk to me all day about what happened yesterday, saying that the medium thinks they're together so they try to keep up appearances. I call complete bullshit on it as do any of the people who knew about the date.

"I should have, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you."

I snort reading his reply before bumping into someone. I look up and my eyes meet none other than Sheamus himself. "I should have watched where I was walking, sorry."

"Let me make it up to you, " he says completely ignoring me.

I shake my head. "I honestly rather not. Look, I know you're Irish but you've been in America long enough to hear to saying right? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." I tilt my head to the side. "It's a shame too, on our off days we were becoming such friends."

He stares back at me before simply saying, "Jasmine, please."

I shake my head as I start to walk around him. He grabs my arm, causing me to stop in my tracks and turn to look at him. "You don't want to do that. Trust me, and let me go."

I was giving him a honest warning. Anyone could turn the corner in a minute, including Seth. Even if he didn't appear like magic, I can fight. He stays still just looking at me.

"You know Shea, I thought the people telling me you had a bad rep were wrong. But I should have known better when Seth said something. You honestly stood there and expected me to believe that what happened was for the eye of the media. No, it wasn't. But it's fine. That's you doing you and I guess more power to you. But if you don't let go of me, I'll do the me thing and make you let go. Okay?"

He slowly lets go and I turn back around and walk down the hall to the locker room to get ready. I smooth out my dress before entering the shockingly empty locker room. I grab my gear that I slip out of my burgundy and black plaid shirt dress as well as quickly take off my bra only to slide on the white chest piece that has black straps. I take off my slouch boots and black leggings in one shot and quickly grabbed my black ring gear pants and put them on as well as my black knee pads. I pull on my white boots that have black trim and laces, promptly lacing them up.