I Swear To God..

Saturday

Noon

I can't help but pace the room, waiting anxiously for their arrival. Last night, I finally texted people back, mind you it was only because Charlotte talked me into it. I sent a big group text, saying what room I'm in and what time I want them in there. I knew they would want to talk and I knew that I would have to try to explain my actions, even if they won't understand. I remember chuckling when I heard Seth's initial reaction to finding out I was just next door last night.

I stop, as I finally hear the knock sound at my door. I walk over and open it, letting Seth, Roman, Dean, Renee, Jimmy, Jey, Naomi, Charlotte, and even Mandy file in.

Once they all get comfortable, may it be on the bed or just standing, I perch myself on the dresser.

"Okay, so I'm just starting off by saying I'm not sorry." I see Seth and Dean both open their mouths, but I raise my hand to cut them off only to quickly let it drop. "You guys may not understand why I did what I did, but I do and that's what matters. I'll try to run you through my thought process but I doubt it'll work." I sigh before taking a deep breath. "I needed a break. I couldn't... I wasn't able to stay in the mind-set I was in when I left. It wasn't a good place for me. I had just finished talking to Elias and- Seth don't even go there. No, none of you go there. I'm going to talk and only when I finish can you speak."

I slide further back on top of the dresser. "I had just got done talking to Elias. We spent hours in the room, just talking. We were getting to know each other better, becoming... I don't know, friends I guess. I had just told him the story of how I broke my arm for the first time and we were laughing so hard, we actually had to stop just to catch our breath. When we both finally calmed down, I let something slip and he heard. I had said something about not understanding What Finn meant. The first night I saw Elias, was the first night I was with you all. It was my last night on NXT. I has asked Finn who Elias was and he told me and said something along the lines of good luck. I never got to ask him what he meant. I explained that to Elias and he sort of blew up. He was offended. He left and I just couldn't take the crushing silence. I couldn't take whatever it was I was feeling in that moment. While I know I could have went to any of you guys, I called Mandy. She still needed to explain the attack. By the way, she's not really suspended because it turned out to be scripted."

I clear my throat, before going on. "I went home. I stayed at home until Thursday. When I finally got here, Naomi, Charlotte, and Jimmy al helped me get in here because I wanted at least one more day alone. The only reason I did this, to be completely honest, is because Charlotte reminded me last night that you all deserve to know what's going on with me. Now I'm done."

Silence feels the room. I pull my legs up on the dresser, sitting criss-crossed. I look over each face, still not receiving anything. Not even from Seth, who tried to interrupt me twice. I finally hear a small smack and turn my gaze towards the twins.

"Damn, can't even tell your brother what's going on."

Everyone laughs. Well not everyone, because Seth still hasn't made a noise.

"Seth, you wanna pipe in here?" I slide of the dresser and walk over to him, as he leans against the wall watching me.

"I swear to God, if you pull this again I'm gonna hurt you. That wasn't cool, alright?" He pushes himself off the wall. "I don't fully understand, no, but come to me. Come to any of us. Don't just randomly go away, alright? You got people who worry about you, alright?" I nod as he looks at the others. "Now lets get some food, alright? Unless you want to change."

He looks back down at me as I look down at the slouch white to green ombre sweater I'm wearing that has musical notes covering it and a pair of ripped and worn skinny jeans I usually only wear to bars

He looks back down at me as I look down at the slouch white to green ombre sweater I'm wearing that has musical notes covering it and a pair of ripped and worn skinny jeans I usually only wear to bars. "Nope, I'm just gonna slide on shoes." I put on my pair of high-top black converse along with my black cable-knit beanie and out the door we go.

--------------

Monday Night RAW

I walk into the wardrobe trailer, already late, to grab my gear. After making polite small-talk, I get the gear and begin to make a dash back to the locker-room, needing to hurry because my bit is coming up. I'm stopped suddenly when I run right into someone, taking us both off our feet. They're back on their own feet and helping me up in no time flat. I groan seeing that I of course had to run into Elias.

"You've been-"

"As much as I would love to talk, I'm late." I was already running around the corner before I could finish that sentence. Bursting into the locker room I see that Mandy is still there. "Stall it as long as you can please. I took a nap and I'm late."

I see her nod as she runs out the door. My makeup is already done, and I'm keeping my hair up in a messy ponytail. So all I have to do is get my gear on which is proving to be difficult in a rush seeing as I already have my outfit from before scrapped. I pull on the black chest piece that has gold fringe decorating it, the plain black nylon pants before shoving my feet into the already laced black combat boots. I grab the gold lace mask and make a dash.

I get into position with a few seconds to spare, and before I even think about catching my breath, I'm running full speed down the ramp and sliding into the ring, breaking up a match between Mandy and Bayley

I get into position with a few seconds to spare, and before I even think about catching my breath, I'm running full speed down the ramp and sliding into the ring, breaking up a match between Mandy and Bayley. I start wailing on Mandy, throwing hits wherever I can land them. Hands are on me, trying to separate us. I manage to land a kick to her mid section causing her and those trying to pull her off of me to fall back. I break free of the holds on me and grab Mandy by the hair and throw her into the turn-buckles. I throw a few more hits before I finally just step back and slap her. Hard.

That's when I finally feel the energy from the crowd. They're roaring, completely fired up. I step towards Mandy once more leaning into her ear and concealing my face with her hair. "Nice work, I apologize if too brutal."

I pull back, my face in a full sneer as if I have just told her something beyond brutal and rude. I shake my head before backing away completely, through the ropes and on to the apron. I jump off the apron and crowd is still roaring.

If any of them forgot how brutal I was, they'll remember soon.

I turn at the beginning of the ramp and take my mask off, throwing it to the crowd. Mandy's eyes meet mine. "This isn't over," I shout.

It's far from over.

--------------

A/N: So chapter nine! Boom! I feel something explosive coming... do you feel it too? ;)

As always, much love and stay safe!