one

My ear piercing alarm woke me at 6:00am and my heart dropped with anxiety as I realised it was college again. I'm 18 and people decide its fun to bring me down everyday of my life, I'm fed up of putting a fake smile across my face.

I struggle out of bed, wrapped tightly in the covers and head straight for the shower. I always spend ages in the shower sometimes I accidentally let a few tears pour. Once I was dressed I threw on some mascara just to lighten my dull eyes, I slung my old grey leather bag over my shoulder and shouted bye to my mum whilst walking out the door. I live in a small house, when my dad left me and my mum we had to do our best to even find shelter so to have a house with two bedrooms was a blessing. Our house has been egged many times and kids come to verbally abuse my mum from outside. We've rang the police before but they escaped every time.
I arrive at school 7 minutes before the bell and I sat at a bench in the courtyard and stared down at my phone praying no one saw me or bothered to come up to me. I sighed in relief as the bell rang for first class. I've always been a good student so I can make my mum proud. I laid my notebooks and homework across my desk and Gina (the main bully) of course brushed past my desk and knocked everything off.

I knelt down to pick everything up in a heated mess I reached for my first book and instead of touching my book I touched a hand. My eyes shot up and they stared into the most beautiful green emeralds I'd ever seen...
————————
A/N sorry the first chapter is so short it's just a starter ❤️