nineteen

(Bethany's POV)
"you're what?" he exclaimed lowering his voice
"i'm having your baby ryan beaumont" i repeated
rye began crying, i'm not sure if it was with happiness, fear or sadness.
"r-really?" he pulled me into hug and then placed his hands against my stomach "hello baby beaumont"
"can we keep this quiet for a bit" i asked
"of course beautiful, and i trust you through everything"
"aren't you scared we're too young?" i said scared myself
"no i'm not because i have faith in you and we can do this. as a family.

(Kaycees POV)
now to wait 2-3 minutes. i already knew bethany was pregnant which reminded me i was late... i put my elbows on the bathroom counter and placed my head in my hands. i was so scared to look back at the results.
1 line.
thank god. now i don't have to worry hopefully.
i glance over to my phone and see bethany's text
bethany: i told rye...
me: and... what happened?
bethany: well before i told him he was shouting and ranting at me for apparently having feelings for andy which obviously i don't so to stop him shouting i said "how could i love someone else if i'm having your baby rye beaumont"
me: oh my gosh!!
bethany: yeah he took it well, he said he isn't scared and he will support me.
me: awwh i'm happy for you!
bethany: yeah did you get your results?
i forgot i had told bethany i was a week+ late.
me: yeah, negative thank god. i'm not ready yet 😂
bethany: neither am i but i believe rye will be an amazing dad
me: same with brooklyn... anyway i've got to go now bye!!
bethany: byee ❤️

i was going to my grandmas 80th birthday party, my mum had prepared it last second so i had to wear on old dress which i didn't really mind as i loved it but i also do love shopping.

i did some glam makeup too, i had asked if i could invite brooklyn and he was allowed so i was dressing to impress. like come on, its Brooklyn! i continued to do my makeup and made sure i looked presentable. my grandma always told me 'impress yourself before impressing others' i had already impressed myself of how i had overcome many things and finally gina was gone. she had moved to Australia to do some extra course work so luckily for me i was finally safe. i heard a knock and Brooklyn walked in. his eyes trailed from my feet to my head as i descended down the stairs. he planted a kiss on my forehead and lead me out the door to his car. "bye mum, see you there" i shouted as i closed the door. my grandmas house was rather large so parties were always amazing when hosted at hers.

Brooklyn held my hand as we traced down the stairs to the fountain, ever since i was 4 years old my mum would take me to the fountain, place me on the side and let me throw  a penny into the bottom

Brooklyn held my hand as we traced down the stairs to the fountain, ever since i was 4 years old my mum would take me to the fountain, place me on the side and let me throw  a penny into the bottom. i explained the story to brook and then i made a wish once again throwing in a penny and watching the small ripples appear as it fell gradually to the bottom, the clear water showing all my childhood pennies. i knocked on the front door and my grandma greeted us with a loving hug.

'this must be your friend Kaycee' she exclaimed brightly.

'no grandma this is my boyfriend, Brooklyn wyatt' my grandma forgets a lot of things so she needs explaining to often.

'no no that's not right i invited aaron over, hes your boyfriend right?'

(Brooks POV)

her face turned pale, she lost balance and fell into my arms. still awake but not stable. she mumbled something before passing out in my arms 'he..a..bu...me'