twenty-two

I smiled at his words and walked out with my coffee in hand.

'How much longer?' I whined giggling at brook

'20 minutes babe' he patted my hand which was rested my knee. 'we are nearly there'

I felt so much safer now that brook had told me we were starting a life together. Them words formed a promise, a promise I'd cherish forever. A way of telling me 'ill be there for you forever'

correction: I was there forever.

'wakey wakey gorgeous' brook was rubbing my shoulder, I must've fell asleep because when I woke up I was in a carpark, parked directly in front a block of flats.

'is this your new home?' I questioned Brooklyn.

'our, our home kaycee' he said beaming at me.

(Brooks POV)

I was beyond excited to begin our life, together not as two but as one, I was never going to leave this girl. I stared into her eyes as we let it sink in that we were now moving together, starting fresh and away from everything. stepping out of the car, I tripped on the step and heard a beautiful laugh from behind me. I was waiting to hear that laugh again. I got up and gave her a quick kiss before taking her hand and leading her to the boy's flat.

(Kaycees POV)

hand in hand me and brook entered the flat. Andy had jumped onto the top bunk, Bethany and rye together on his bunk, we walked into the room and crashed out onto the sofa.

'whos up for a movie!?' screamed rye making us all jump.

'at home or cinema?' I asked

'hmmm. CINEMAAA!' he screeched

'calm down Ryan, you'll scare the ba....' Bethany started and after realised what she has said.

'BABY?' Andy sat up from his bed and stared down at us.

(Bethanys POV)

oh shit.

I had just told everyone I was expecting, I didn't want to until I was further in and it was noticeable. I ran into the bathroom crying and not long after I was followed by kaycee.

'its okay, look calm down' she told me
'b-but did I show you the messages w-with andy' i cried into her shoulder.
'what messages?'
i showed her all the flirting messages from andy and her face dropped.
"what the hell" she started getting up and began to storm out the door.
"r-rye doesn't know-" before i could finish the sentence she was already in the boys room. i covered my eyes and began to cry again.