thirteen

(Kaycees POV)
i didn't get an update from Bethany so i presumed her and rye was involved in their own business. brooklyn has texted me telling me he was bringing me my favourite milkshake from the shop in town "Shakin It"
he knocked on my door and greeted me with a kiss as i opened it. we walked upstairs and crashed out onto my bed. it was a lazy day, the type of days where you stayed in your pyjamas and didn't care what you looked like. i wore some cute grey disney pyjamas, the top was baggy and the shorts were very short.

brooklyn and i watched netflix all day, not caring about a single thing but us

brooklyn and i watched netflix all day, not caring about a single thing but us. whilst brook was trying to find a new series i decided it'd be best to text Bethany...
me: hey bethany how'd things go? x
bethanyyy💗: reallyyyy good!
me: and why didn't i get a text?
bethanyyyy💗 is typing... i just knew i was getting a whole story time through text so i snuggled into brooklyn's chest whilst i waited for my phone to beep.
bethanyyy💗: so basically, when i arrived there was a bunch of smokers so i told rye to meet me at the car park. then we walked into the bowling alley and registered for a lane. also rye has size 9 feet! anyway he kept making jokes about big feet big yeah... we had a successful first game and then when it came to the second one somehow rye damaged the bowling lane and we made a dash for it. we ended up crashing in the woods and the last thing i heard was "i think i'm in love with you bethany booth" gosh was that a handful to read.
me: awwwh bethany that's so sweet! i've got to get back to my netflix session. talk soon xx
i went to power my phone off when bethany replied
bethanyyy💗: netflix and chill?? ;)
i rolled my eyes and continued to power off my phone.
——————
A/N sorry this chapter is SO short. it's nearly 2am and me and my friend are in a race to release chapters! longer ones soon.