eighteen

(Bethany's POV)
today was the day the band was recording their first original song, me andy had become closer and kaycee and i were closer than ever. me and brooklyn were friends but i didn't really have a connection with him like the others. we all went to the studio and began messing around with settings making each others voice sound weird. finally, we stopped messing about and they had to begin recording. they dreamed of being a 5 piece boy and and currently they had 3 members. starting slow is better than ever dont they say. they were recording a song "after the show" it had a story line of being with a fan after they had performed, i think anyway, i wasn't quite sure what it actually meant. they all sat sounded amazing, they were recording for a good 7 hours. me and kaycee decided to go to nando's and pass the time.

(Andys POV)
i was playing the guitar to the tune of our song. i write the songs as the others don't really have a passion for songwriting. kaycee and bethany had disappeared off somewhere. i would say i didn't have feelings for either of them but that'd be a lie. my feelings were a rollercoaster, i felt a terrible person as they were both taken and kaycee was meant to be like a little sister to me but i knew i should've stopped texting bethany... we finished up recording and resumed to editing. some things were a little off balanced but we couldn't help it as it was a first attempt. we had created a youtube channel and at the time has 10k subscribers after 2 weeks which was amazing in terms of fame. we had posted 4 covers. 2 a week and they were growing rapidly.

(Kaycees POV)
"you and andy have been getting pretty close" i nudged bethany jokingly.
"yeah, but i'm with rye and i love him" she defended.
"i know that, but it's obvious andy likes you"
"oh well, i love rye beaumont and i hope to be mrs beaumont one day."
bethany also mumbled something else and all i got was "and b... beaumont" she seems embarrassed to say it so i brushed it off and walked into nando's. it was quite packed so we sat down in the only 2 seats available and waited patiently to be served. i scrolled and scrolled through instagram until i ended up 5 weeks back and i followed 1,491, so that explains how long the wait was. when the waitress came over i ordered a peri peri chicken and bethany ordered the same. i decided to text brook because i knew the wait would be over an hour.
me: nando's is packed, hows the recording session xx
Brookie Boo💕👑: still recording some clips xx
me: i miss you 😘
Brookie Boo💕👑: i miss you too xx
me: ask rye is he wants frozen yoghurt, we will pick it up before we leave xx
Brookie Boo💕👑: he jumped at the thought so yes please gorgeous ❤️
me: okay our food will be around an hour so once we've eaten, i imagine i will be back in around 2 hours love you x
Brookie Boo💕👑: love you more, ive got to go record now bye beautiful x

bethany was smiling ear to ear and she looked ever so happy, the happiest she had been in a while
"why are you smiling so much?" i asked her.
"rye" she giggled she showed me her phone.
ryeeeeebena: hey cutie
bethany: hey ryebena
ryeeeeebena: i'm not a drink
bethany: yeah but you are a snack
ryeeeeebena: you're such a hopeless flirt
bethany: it's hopeless romantic rye-
ryeeeeebena: oh well you can be my hopeless flirt
bethany: what if i don't want to?
ryeeeeebena: tough :) i'll tickle you
bethany: i love you
ryeeeeebena: i love you too

our food finally came and we tucked into it, bethany spilt sauce down her white top leaving an orange stain right across the middle. i had to give her my jacket, resulting in my being cold. i picked ryes frozen yoghurt up and began walking back.

(Bethany's POV)
andy kept messaging me, i didn't really know how to reply but he wouldn't leave me alone...
andy: hey bethany
me: hello?
andy: did anyone ever tell you you're gorgeous.
me: yes they did. rye did.
andy: well i'm telling you too.
me: andy...
andy: yes babe
me: why are you saying this?
andy: cause i think i'm falling for you
me: i'm taken andy.
andy: yeah but i can treat you so much better.
me: can you now?
andy: yes beautiful
why was andy flirting with me. rye was meant to be one of his close mates, now he was trying to get with his girlfriend. when we came into the studio around 40 minutes later rye looked fuming. he signalled me to go into a sound proof studio and began shouting at me.
"WHY ARE YOU GETTING WITH ANDY?!" he screamed.
"I AM NOT RYE"
"WHATS THIS THEN?" he showed me the text messages, why didn't he see that i was saying i was taken and that i loved him.
"rye look i said i'm taken and was with you" i pleaded
"YOU WOULDNT REPLY IF YOU LOVED ME"
"rye calm down..." i begged "i love you with all my heart"
"no you don't." he protested "you have feelings for andy"
"if i loved andy why would i be having your baby rye beaumont"