Round 5: Vitamin U and Shirtlessness.

Is shirtlessness a word? Well, it is now.

(Third person point of view)

"Pidge, truth or dare?" The computer asked. The round had been going on for awhile now, and it was kinda boring. Everyone was pretty scared to do the truths because, at this point of the game, it can bring out somethings that you might not want people knowing about you. The dares were hard, but not the level that a personal hard had. There were dares like 'go a whole minute without blinking' or 'make a milkshake for the person beside you'.

But for Lance, this was soooooo boring. His excitement has worn off a bit, so he was really tired now. He yawned at looked at the clock. '10:48' it read. He shouldn't be tired this early in the night. He usually goes to bed at midnight.

He wouldn't be tired for long...

"I'll do a truth," she said. 

"If you had to choose someone in the room to make out with, who would you choose?" The computer asked. Lance perked up at this point. That was a hard question. Well for him, it would be easy. I mean, he would obviously choose Keith...wait what?

Lance mentally slapped himself in the face. He knows that he has a crush on Keith at this point, but only a small, incy wincy one. It is barely in existence!

He knows that in the end, it will not work out anyway. Keith is probably straight. He doesn't need to be having thoughts like this about Keith!! If he wants to get over it, then he needs to stop.

"Well, that's a screwed up question," Pidge started. "The youngest person in here has about a three or four year age gap with me, so, yeah. Well, I guess I would choose...Hunk. You wouldn't make a big deal out of it," she said.

Everyone was too afraid to even comment on Pidge's decision. Hunk and Pidge? Um...no. But, it was in a theoretical sense. No one could blame Pidge, either, for picking Hunk, anyway. He would just shrug it off and not make a huge deal out of it. On the other hand, the rest of the paladins would freak out. 

"5 points for Pidge."

"Lance, truth or dare?" The computer asked. 

"I'll do a truth," Lance responded. 

"What's your best pick up line?" The computer asked.

Now, this was a mistake. Never, EVER, ask Lance about pick up lines. He has them all, and you would never hear the end of it.

"I don't have a favorite, so I'll give you a top five," he said. You could hear the groans throughout the room. The most annoying thing Lance can do is make horrible puns.

"The doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U," he started. 

"Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?" 

"Are you an angel? Because you look like you just fell out of Heaven." 

"Are you a 45 degree angle? Because your acute-ie!" 

"Roses are red, violets are blue. I can't rhyme, but can I date you?"

He was about to start another one when he was interrupted by Allura. 

"Okay, now! That's five. Can you please shut up now?" She asked. Lance just slumped over in his chair. 

"3 points for Lance."

"Keith, truth or dare?" The computer asked. 

"I'll do a dare," he said with his arms crossed. 

"Everyone has to do this dare for the points. Remove one piece of clothing, but Keith, remove two," the computer said.

For Keith, this was simple. He removed his jacket and boots.

Pidge had already taken off her shoes and socks before the game started, so there was only one thing she could think of. She stuck her hand up her shirt and messed with the piece of fabric for a moment. She then pulled her bra out from under her shirt. She then proceeded to drop it on the floor with a smirk on her face. No one understands what it's like to be free from that wire and fabric horror.

Lance had a mental heart attack. He had two options: his pants or shirt. He picked his shirt, of course, but that didn't take away the fact that he was taking off his shirt in front of his crush.

HE IS NOT MY CRUSH!!!! Lance said to himself. God, he was never going to get over it!!

He hastily took of his shirt and put it beside him. He felt like everyone's eyes were on him. He shrugged it off...except for Keith's eyes. Keith stared at his abs a little longer than everyone else did.

"What? You like what you see?" Lance asked with a smirk to the red paladin beside him. Keith's face turned bright red as he looked away from Lance. Lance was more than happy with his flustered reaction and Pidge snickered. She almost had another panic attack from her OTP.

"3 points for Keith. 1 point for Lance and Pidge." The one point was not worth it Lance thought.

"Pidge, truth or dare?" 

"I haven't done a dare yet," she said. 

"Sing everything you want to say for the rest of the round," the computer said. "Okay," she sang. Her voice was average, but not as bad as some of the other voices on the ship.

The game continued, as always, but then, for Lance, the unthinkable happened.

"Keith, truth or dare?" The computer asked. 

"I'll do a truth," he said. "Are you gay?" Keith's eyes widened as he stared at his lap. Lance instantly looked up at Keith. 

"I...I don't really know to be honest. I've never had anyone that I could say I've fallen in love with, so I don't know," he said. 

"Wait...you mean you've never had a significant other?" Hunk asked. 

"Nope," he said. Everyone looked at Keith in surprise until the computer put an end to the tense mood. 

"6 points for Keith."

The round went on for at least another 30 minutes with semi-difficult questions until Pidge had been eliminated and Keith earned the most points. This left Keith and Lance to battle it out and an overly excited Matt in control.

-----------

Keith is as straight as a circle, or as a reader put it, "Keith is about as straight as Nico De Angelo sitting on a rainbow singing about circles."

He just doesn't know it yet. 😉