Chapter 10: The Talk.

(Keith's point of view)

I feel so...warm. My arms are wrapped around something so comfy and warm that I never want to get up. Hmmmm...I'm so comfortable. I slowly blink open my eye and freeze.

My arms: they're wrapped around Lance's waist. We're cuddling and I'm laying on top of him. I feel his arms on top of me as well. We both were snuggling. I panic and quickly sit up causing my legs to straddle his crouch. His eyes flutter open so I tumble off the side of the couch; sending him with me.

I hit the floor a second before he lands on top of me. His elbow rams into my chest knocking the air out of me. 

"Ugghgh..." he groans. I look down to Lance slowly waking up. His eyes were still full of sleepiness and he laid there, motionless, on top of me. 

"Lance! Get off of me!!" I yell as I push him off. My face must be so red.

"What happened?" He asked dazed and confused. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at his surroundings. He sat up criss-cross-applesauce and he looked so adorable. 

Fuck, did I just think he looked adorable? No, nope. I'm just still sleepy and dazed. 

"We fell asleep on the couch. Come on. Let's got to breakfast," I said while I quickly stood up. I quickly dragged Lance out of the room behind me. Did Lance know we were sleeping like that?

If he did, what would he think? I opened the door and we both left the room to head to the dining room. Lance was unusually quiet. 

"You good?" I asked.

He quickly looked up as if he was just deep in thought. 

"Yeah...I'm fine. Just remembered something," he responded. He seemed to be blushing. 

"What did you remember?" I asked trying to make conversation. He looked panicked as he spoke. 

"Nothing, nothing..." he said.

"Okay." We walked in silence until we got into the dinning room.

—————————

(Third person point of view)

"Good mornin', Lance, Keith," Shiro said as the pair entered the room. Keith and Lance were wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Keith looked flustered and a little concerned about something. His hair was an unbrushed and a matted mess, but Lance looked like a true mess. He has bags under his eyes and his skin wasn't silky and smooth. He had not done his normal skin care routine, so that would be expected.

The boys took a seat and started eating their horrible tasting food goo. A silence fell over the room.

"So? What did you guys do last night?" Pidge asked with a snicker. Her and Matt exchanged grins from across the table. They both knew what happened.

Lance blushed wildly and placed his hand on the nape of his neck. Keith just froze and looked down at his breakfast; a blush growing on his face.

"We, uhh, just watched the Bee Movie and then went to bed," Lance quickly said. 

"Yeah," Keith agreed. Both boys sat there in embarrassment thinking that the other didn't know that they cuddled.

"Jeez...this is just painful to watch," Shiro whispered to Allura. Allura just sat there; confused by Shiro's comment. Pidge snickered and Matt tried not to burst out laughing. The morning continued on in silence.

After a while, the two boys scraped their plates and went back to Keith's room. They walked down the long hallway in silence and decided that they would finish the Bee Movie where they left off when they fell asleep. They were both sitting on the couch when Lance decided it was time.