underestimated

walking in the elevator what was surprisingly clean with classical music playing peacefully in the back ground which made her more calm and her breathing steady again, play with her cheek  with her tongue the elevator dinged to the second floor. securing the knife on her waist band she shook her limbs with the adrenaline in her system. she strolled to the floor scanning the numbers finally finding the right door. knocking on it rapidly until he finally answered. he let out a huff and pulling a confusing look on his face, saying wheres the package ?  she tilted her head to the side and smirked thinking this is the guy who brutally murdered my father.In a grey  suit looked like he was ready to go on a killing spree again. but his apartment did say something about his appearance he makes money by killing people . Great . She mentally regretting not having any experience before hand, before she could react she felt a hand on her neck swinging her to the nearest wall smashing into it rapidly, making her reflexes only go slower from the hardness of the hardwood making more effect on her vision. Grabbing for her knife and pulling it out and aiming for his chest, but his moves were quicker than hers . of course they were he was probably in this business for twenty or more years ahead of her. attaching his with her wrist slamming her wrist brutally into the wall trying to break the strong grasp she had on the knife out of her hand . she had no choice  but to drop the knife the pain was to overwhelming it was a burning sensation in the palm of her hand , the feeling so vivid to a match hovering over hand just sizzling the soft skin just above the pink flesh. letting out a whimper she felt two large muscular hand squeezing her wind pipe trapping the air circulation flowing to her lungs and to her brain . feeling the effect already starting her vision covering with black dots then seeing black.

Blinking slowly to avoid the sunlight attacking her sensitive eyes she felt the roughness of rope on her wrists slowly peeling the skin just above the blood.

groaning from her throbbing  head from a slight concussion from the damage harry had caused . scouling  at the man smirking in victory he began to speak which made Becca's face twist in distort  from his booming voice travelling to her ear drums. "Becca grey , twenty three years of age, lives in Manhattan with her father oh im sorry i forgot hes dead " he said with a thick British accent. anger bubbling through her body making her physically shake. "ooh still a touchy subject...thought so" he said with cocky smirk her hands quietly made it around the rope to untie without him noticing. " you know as soon as i saw you , you had a spitting image of your father, ha , i mean the resemblance  is uncanny...well i mean with out the blood on his face and before he was killed you almost looked like twins " he chuckles deeply i mentally stop the tears from flowing down my face freely like a water fountain. snap. the rope quietly snaps under her hands her manoeuvring it evenly to make as a suffocation weapon. "im actually surprised you made it all the way here without any trouble i mean you are your dads daughter but he wasn't that wise either." he chuckles he scans his lunatic eyes over her id one more time turning his back to her making it her opportunity to jump up and pounce on his back wrapping the rope around his shark like neck with all her strength which she felt as if her blood vessels in her brain pop from the pressure.  Jumping back from a loud bang like a gun , mentally denying it she felt arms wrap around her throat again but found out it wasn't harry it was some anonymous figure she couldn't make out. panicking as she though she was going to pass out from the tight space around her she heard murmuring in her ear which made her stop immediately needing to hear what the figure had to say for its self.

"stop panicking im not gonna hurt ya"