trainee

A slight huff came from Irene's mouth before she agreed.She had potential in this girl she knew she could be good at this job just like her father was . She knew how much pain Becca was going through with loosing her family she wanted her to take this job not only so she could become an assassin so she could also take care of her like she was her child . Jon once said to Irene if he ever did die doing this job he would have wanted to take care of her.

"She better not screw this up" Hurley warned Irene. "She wont. trust me" she replied with a sweet smile.

Mitch heard every single word of that conversation if he had the choice he would quit instead of helping this useless girl. He marches to Irene and begs her to choose someone else "no Mitch and that is an order." She demands . With a sigh he complies leaning , on the table waiting for an instruction.

In the car ride was silent Irene and Hurley left without any other instructions. The awkward silence was too much for Becca she had to do something.

"Lets see whats on the radio" she swiftly says before bringing her hand to switch the power button for the radio before she felt a tight grip on her wrist "it doesn't work" he stated before pushing her hand back to her lap. "Okee dokie" she breathes out before leaning her head on the window then glances back at Mitch she couldn't help but stare at his eyes how the whiskey like brown iris's shone in the sunlight or how his tongue glides on his bottom lip when he turns on a road from concentration. 

She just realised she was gazing at Mitch for a good amount of time . Every time there was a red light Mitch would take glances at Becca as well  when she wasn't looking. He felt something about her , he couldn't figure out what it was but what ever it was he would soon figure it out.

Once they stroll in his humble abode he was already getting to work. " Hit me" Mitch stated tilting her head to the side like she usually does when shes confused. "what?"

"hit me!" he shouts back . Springing forward to hit him right it the jaw as planned didn't got go quite well , grabbing her wrist pretty spiteful pulling her to his chest , bringing his leg to the back of her knee and kicking it harshly making her screech out loud whilst landing on her back knocking the air out of her lungs completely . "Hurley was right you aren't experienced at all ." he spits trying to get her  breath back by getting on all fours and taking in deep breaths slowly. After catching her breath she got back up not giving up straight away.

"do fifty push ups and fifty sit ups.Now!" He barks 

"fifty?why fifty?" she asks. He rolls his eyes then folding his arms around his elbows.

"cos it looks like your not in shape for this either way so do as i say " he says squinting his eyes. shes taking back by his sudden out burst but complies anyway.

Getting to five sit ups were hard enough but fifty was outrageous . The other distraction was he was kneeling on her knees with his hands covering her whole knee caps and each time she came up from doing one sit up they were millimetres away from each other. she never really had any experiences in boys she just finished college a year ago and still hadn't had her kiss yet twenty three years of age you would think just a peck on the lips but no. She was saving it for someone special.

So this kind of contact was enough of getting her knees trembling and her hands sweaty.

After fifteen she was out of energy armpits sweating bullets whilst her sweat nearly dripping in her eyes. "c'mon twenty five to go its not that much" he says softly . But she didn't bother being nice back "ha yeah for you!" she spits back. "Fine be that way, if you don't finish in seven minutes i will double it!" he fires back she groans in response quickening her pace.

after five minutes she was done heaving breaths her chest in a light purple tank top which was now covered in sweat. Mitch in the corner of her eye was smirking , "see that wasn't that bad now was it?" he retorts.

"Like i said before , for you it was i haven't worked out in my life" she complains.

"we will continue this tomorrow get to bed"