Disquieted

Becca's POV

Two longed and monotonous weeks with out Mitch was torturous , even though we never had a thoughtful conversation we did have some deep and depressed moments where we need to take some weight of of our chest and shoulders.  

Maybe i wouldn't see him again.

Waking up to a creaky and small wooden bed was worse than sleeping on a lumpy and springs scratching your back every once in a while , i'd rather wake up with a grumpy Mitch than a strict Hurley instructing you on how you should talk to him and how hes the most important person in this house. Rolling out of bed i drag my still asleep feet down the creaking floor boards to the bathroom across my room , then brushing my teeth. 

The feeling of the boiling and blistering water come crashing down on my skin leaves a tingling sensation all over my body , it always reminds me of Mitch. My heart aches to even think of him , to spare my time day dreaming about what would of happened if we were together. Ever since my dad died i guess i was desperate for someone i could lean my head on there shoulder , he was the only one i could grieve , but i predicted it went the other way round , hes the only thing i have left . And i would think i'm the only one he has left as well.

He hasn't talked about family , friends. Nothing.

Later on that day i decide to go down stairs to eat , i have this routine now that if i'm only hungry i go down or i go upstairs and isolate my self from everyone else , who are trying to track down the people who worked for the murderer who killed my beloved father, you would think for CIA they would of caught them by now but nope still on square one.

Trudging  down the creaky stairs , i hear hushed voice's some familiar some not . I see a coffee table filled with folder,laptops ,other electronics , papers scattered every where and more than five people all huddled in a tiny and cramped living room. Hearing  high pitched ringtones going of in every direction made me wince , my ears needing adjustment to this irritating sound so early in the morning . Some ignorant person barging past me earning me a growl in return.Curiosity flooding my whole body wondering why this early Sunday there would be so many people in this small-scale space .

Brushing past as many people it takes to get to the end of the hallway was a struggle per say , swiftly getting in the kitchen , because nobody doesn't want to be in this other small space for the sake of it i would say why not? When i reached the kitchen i saw a distress Irene and Stan standing over a laptop. "whats going on now?" i query , they jump from my presence both of them look at each-other then back at me then back at the laptop then back at each-other. "well we don't really know yet except that there getting close " Stan huffs. Tilting my head to the side in confusion "i-i don't know what you mean who's getting close?" realisation swarms my whole shell to the core . 

Panic mode made its way to my chest feeling the heaviness once again press its whole weight on to me. i never got to calm my own panic attacks unless it was my Dad or.....Mitch. Breathing into through my nose and out my mouth multiple times didn't do it it didn't even slow it down a notch, "I-I can't b-breathe" i struggle out , i panic more realising they probably have never been through this with anyone before and deep done in my heart i wish Mitch was here to calm me down now that my life is on the line again .

"o-okay just breathe you have full protection from where you are they cant get you from where you are right now , so you need to stay calm so we can explain in more detail" Irene continues in a calm tone. "But you said t-hey were c-closer than you t-thought" i argue.

"yeah well that's why you need to calm down so we can tell you why we have told you just that right now" she replies.

I nod harshly more trying to protest my self to calm down taking in her word i gradually become more and more calmer by the second.

It took me while to get calm again but once Stan gave me a glass of water and instructed me to sit down on the bar stool it vanished completely , i try and convince my self it was Stan's doing but deep down i knew it was Mitch's words replaying in my mind. "So what in your words did i not get that made me think that their getting closer in killing me? Hm?" I cross-examine.

"we were getting to that part before you had the panic attack" Stan returns the sassy-ness.

"Hey! That's not my fault!"I bark back. Rage boiling under my skin.

"And he wasn't saying it was , but as we were saying they are getting close to your tracks as saying that we need to move you to a more veiled part of the country." she stops for a moment then look back at Stan. "We don't need to tell her...Well not at this point." Stan attempted a hush tone . "You know i can hear you guys , if it isn't that bad then you have to tell me and especially if its about me" I state. Stan sighed in tiredness and stress.

"You will be associated with Rapp until the time being"