Mistake

Hearing the door slam made Becca jump in shock , thoughts running in her mind . Where did he go? what did i do? How could i be this stupid? She thought over and over again until she felt her self cry in pity for her self. She felt more sorry for Mitch he didn't deserve this , it was her fault and she knew it was.

After what it felt like days but only was a couple hours but night time , sitting on the couch waiting for his presence to come back she heard a thud then a juggle of keys. Sitting up straight , Mitch stumbled through the door head hung low , Becca tilting her head to the side she realised that he was drunk . Of course , She didn't expect less from him. 

"Are you drunk?" she questions just to make sure shes positive and not out of her mind.

"no!" he barks which makes Becca jump slightly , but he chuckles at the end of it . She was scared if he was a angry drunk and if he is she didn't know what he was capable of , " how about you sit down an-" she was cut of by him stumbling over to her where she could smell the alcohol ranching of his breath . Vodka. " I'm like this because of you , you know " his statement was in fact true , she brought the subject up and it was still a touchy subject.  "Yah i know and i'm so-" once again cut of by him scoffing , Becca moving back a bit but he kept moving foward until her body collided with a wall , until their feet touched. Mitch bring both hands to her head and leaning on the wall so he didnt stumble over. " All because of you , im like this , im feeling this way . " 

"Yes you keep reminding me bu-"

" no buts you listen to what i have to say first"

"fine go ahead " she breaths out a steady breath feeling his heat radiating of off him to her leaving goosebumps on her but soon fading away from the warmth. " i am waking up in the middle of the night and you know the first thought that come in mind hm? You." he states , which makes her heart flip but remembers that hes drunk this isn't the truth , her head tilts down but feels two finger tilt her head back up . " when you told me you saw the video , you know my first thought was hm? it doesn't matter i will forgive her again . But if someone else did that i would murder  them " he explains with gritted teeth.

"i really didn't mean it you don't have a clue how bad i feel " Becca whimpers.

" yeah , yeah whatever just , just " he mummers looking directly at her lips moving closer feeling her breath getting more shallower more and more he moves closer. Becca thinking rapidly , whether or not she wanted her first kiss to be like this , of course she wanted it to be with Mitch , but she never wanted him to be drunk because she knows the next morning he wont remember it or he will but will tell her that what he said and he done was a mistake which would be heart breaking for her. " Mitch i-i don't think this what you want ." her voice breaking from her nerves breaking down , the feeling of his hands lightly on her waist made her knees week. " i do i've wanted to touch you ever since i layed eyes on you , Becca" he states making eye contact , making his move she stayed still her spot not knowing what to do , until she felt a soft pair of lips touch hers delicately. You would think him being drunk would make the kiss sloppy but no. It was every thing Becca could ask for . Her lips moved in sync with his , of course she had no idea what she was doing but she tried to move in rhythm which made it feel more perfect.

Releasing her  lips he looked at her frantically "was that your first kiss?" she gulped roughly , and nodded with hesitation. "Was it good " he asks guiltily from steeling her first kiss. "mhm "